The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Also, why take a photo of your screen when you can take a screenshot x)?

Comment

Actually I don't know why I did that lol

Edit: Tried Print Screen and other methods and none seem to work ...

Anyways, sold some Bracers, which were pretty basic level, but had some awesome status, took me quite a while to found better ones (even through Auction House) I've had them since Level 17 and now I'm 55, stopped using them around level 50, that's how good they were.

Auctioned them for 20 and ended with 16.15 after the fees.

And jimy, I usually don't give a damn about football, but I like watching the World Cup and Euro ... looks like its Spain vs Portugal, game on!

Comment

Well, I'm from a country and from a continent who takes football too seriously.Why football sucks? come on, it's about men who look at men chasing balls. Ok, but now seriously, I do not really give a crap about it in general. First because they are the ones who profit from the money that all this fuss originates, I do not win anything from portugal wining or losing a game, no money, and it does not give me any pleasure. It actually makes me rage how the country is broken and on crisis and the portuguese football team is the one who is living in the most expensive hotel and wasting more money. I personally think they are all retards.

Also, I was considering buying diablo, I never thought you could make money that way just by throwing in used items that you do not need anymore, it's like a game that gives you pleasure while playing and then allows you to gain more money to buy other games. Damn, all games should be like that

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
          Well, I'm from a country and from a continent who takes football too seriously.Why football sucks? come on, it's about men who look at men chasing balls. Ok, but now seriously, I do not really give a crap about it in general. First because they are the ones who profit from the money that all this fuss originates, I do not win anything from portugal wining or losing a game, no money, and it does not give me any pleasure. It actually makes me rage how the country is broken and on crisis and the portuguese football team is the one who is living in the most expensive hotel and wasting more money. I personally think they are all retards.

Also, I was considering buying diablo, I never thought you could make money that way just by throwing in used items that you do not need anymore, it's like a game that gives you pleasure while playing and then allows you to gain more money to buy other games. Damn, all games should be like that
          Agreed, Spain is also on the brink of a huge crisis and still the players on the football clubs make hundreds of millions.

You should try it, I've sold 40usd worth of items in 2 days. I'll try and sell a little more expensive, maybe it works, maybe it won't.

Comment

Have you guys tried Quantum Conundrum? I'm enjoying it a lot.

Comment

Teachers strike today. Can't believe how many people are on Battlelog from TGN right now (its 8am)

Comment

Spec Ops: The Line was a total mindfuck of a game. It was really well done.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                  Teachers strike today. Can't believe how many people are on Battlelog from TGN right now (its 8am)
                  6pm here.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                    Spec Ops: The Line was a total mindfuck of a game. It was really well done.
                    Really? what's good in it? I saw the story had some potential but I thought it would just be another regular shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                      6pm here.
                      6pm???? You posted that at 1pm for me. No wonder we always cross paths in BF3.

I also like your kill message. I got one the other day. I asked why I was killed and the admin said "Because you pissed me off and I was mad." or something like that.

At least he was honest
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Where's my steam sale? >O

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                          6pm???? You posted that at 1pm for me. No wonder we always cross paths in BF3.
                          I'm eastern time.
                          "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

I'm eastern time.
                            6pm here.
                            You... are? Because when you said it was 6PM there, it shows me as you having posted that at 2PM. And considering I live in the Eastern time zone and have for all my life, I'm a bit on the confused side here.

Comment

Maybe Signa is a time traveler?

I mean, what do we really know about Signa?

Right now it would be 11:26pm wherever Signa is, making him in either Iceland, Greenland, or a small portion of Africa. That is, of course, if Daylight Savings isnt messing me up. If it is, he is a little further into Europe.
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                                You... are? Because when you said it was 6PM there, it shows me as you having posted that at 2PM. And considering I live in the Eastern time zone and have for all my life, I'm a bit on the confused side here.
                                ah, what i meant was, at the time 5t3v0 said it was 8am there, it was would of been 6pm for me, but ya, I posted at 2pm.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                                Right now it would be 11:26pm wherever Signa is, making him in either Iceland, Greenland, or a small portion of Africa. That is, of course, if Daylight Savings isnt messing me up. If it is, he is a little further into Europe.
                                could be Cape Verde Islands...
                                "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

Working...
                                X