The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Here's the complete Bioshock Infinite E3 demo, I can see why it got so many awards, but in my opinion BF3 and Skyrim are still better...

Comment

It shouldnt have won as many as it did.

Sure can take a lot of damage and nice to see that video game women are still running around doing whatever they want with no thought to why.

"HEY, ITS DEWITT. WE DONT HAVE WEAPONS OR SPECIAL POWERS AND HE DOES, BUT LETS RUSH HIM AND SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT!"

It does have the great look of Bioshock though.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I agree, the atmosphere of the world is amazing, you can feel the chaos even from this video, If you played the original Bioshock you know how amazing the atmosphere in Rapture felt.
        It will be a great game, and I'd be happy to pay every single penny for it.

Comment

Futuremark sent me an actual telegram today. But I don't think I can show anything from it until the 19th, even the telegram itself.

Comment

I knew that scene was familiar!

cheap move Michael Bay

Comment

Recicling!

Comment

haha yeh I noticed a few scenes in that section from the island, didn't recognise the one where the robot lands on the car as one though ha

Mr Bay you cheap sod ha

Comment

Today I went to the Audi Dealer to get the papers to renew my lease, and the girl who helped me was from Sweden ... I need to go there NOW.

Comment

Just got a courier delivery this morning (addressed to my brother)... knowing that he got what he ordered last night... so... I opened the box hoping it was my power supply (ordered with my money, but his debit card and Ebay account)... And was greeted with

Antec

Believe it

So today is a good day for me... though My Brother wants to be present when I build it so he can learn, but still am excited.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                      Just got a courier delivery this morning (addressed to my brother)... knowing that he got what he ordered last night... so... I opened the box hoping it was my power supply (ordered with my money, but his debit card and Ebay account)... And was greeted with

Antec

Believe it

So today is a good day for me... though My Brother wants to be present when I build it so he can learn, but still am excited.
                      How many watts?

Comment

Wheres Grounded at? I havent seen him in a while. He get stuck in /b/ again?

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
                          How many watts?
                          750. Hope thats enough for an i7, 8gb ram and an ATI 6870 (havent got the latter yet, just having to stick with my 5570 that I keep bitching about.)

Comment

I hope some techie can help us here, I'm going for a 850watts PSU. I have a GTX570, i7 2600k and 8gb ram in mind, is it enough?.
                            You complain about your 5570 and I have a lame 9600GT lol.

On another note, Game Of Thrones was nominated for 13 Emmy awards, hell yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
                              I hope some techie can help us here, I'm going for a 850watts PSU. I have a GTX570, i7 2600k and 8gb ram in mind, is it enough?.
                              You complain about your 5570 and I have a lame 9600GT lol.

On another note, Game Of Thrones was nominated for 13 Emmy awards, hell yeah.
                              The thing with PSU's is that you need to not go cheap on them. This is really a case of you get what you paid for when it comes to those. Go and look at reviews, go with name brands, go with ones that have reviews that showcase solid readings on the rails.

I'm running an OCZ 700W PSU and have been for the past few years now. It's been solid so far.

I'm running it on a GTX560 Ti Overclock with two monitors, 2HDD, Q6600 at stock, 6GB RAM, wireless network card, X-Fi ExtremeMusic soundcard, headset, phone charger (most of the time), external HDD (has its own power supply though), KB & mouse, and extra USB hub/diagnostics tool for the mobo.

850W should be fine, so long as it's not a cheapy brand.

Comment

I've been looking at this one for a while now

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139011

About your X-Fi ExtremeMusic soundcard, are soundcards really worth it?. I loved the sound editing in BadCompany2, and I know that BF3 will take it to the next level.

Sometimes I'm picky about sound quality in songs and games, games like DeadSpace 2 really improve when you connect them to a 5.1/7.1 Home Theater. Would you recommend buying one?.

I hope Nvidia's 600 series are announced in the months before BF3 is released, I would hate myself for buying a 570 and then getting new GPUs in the market the same month....

Comment

Working...
                                X