The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

People from my school don't know I'm on a forum called Total Gaming Network.

foreveralone.jpg

At least I have you guys!!!!11!oneone :wee:

Comment

I stopped being ashamed of my gaming habits a long time ago, if there was ever a chick who didn't want to date me because of me playing video games I haven't found them yet..

Comment

Gaming isn't acceptable at my school.

However - dubstep, gurning, having surprise ********* with anything that moves, binge drinking, and smokin weed is!

Yay society! :yay:

Comment

Where do you go to school?

Comment

Compton

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Compton

Crunch
              HAH!

Nah dawg... (see what I did there)

Outside of Oxford, UK.

I'm the ****ed up kid with no home, remember?

Comment

Oh, i thought you lived in the US for some reason.

Comment

I don't remember that. Hard to game with no home.

Crunch

Comment

Meh... I have some SP games on my laptop - plus everyone here are assholes, apart from a few people...

But I serious-game at home cos everyone I know there travel when I'm home so I have ****-all to do

Comment

What a ****ing ****ty day. Ever had one of those days when you need help from your mother and her husband, you have never done before and your brothers have had money and everything from them but when you need it more than anything they close the door on you face? Yea I'm having one of those days.

Comment

You know those times when you spend the whole weekend night and day stuck in front of the pc, and your mother comes at you and says "leave the damn computer! go out with your friends!!"
                        And then in the next weekend you want to go out with your friends because ur going to this awesome party and ur mom tells you that your an expensive son of a ***** and your constantly asking for money to get drunk!?!?!?

aint that ****ed?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                          NO THE PINK HURTS MY EYES.

and I get weird looks when I look at TGN in school.
                          haha suffer the shame or be a proud homo.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                          Actually, I never played Napoleon. I didnt buy because it looked the same as Empire and it was really soon after Empire was released. I felt it should have been a DLC for Empire and a lot of other people felt the same after buying both. The one I didnt really like was MTW, which is blasphame in the TW community

Crunch
                          Soooooo..... Napoleon is your "Bad company" or "2142", we do have something in common.

Seriously thought NTW has some great little graphical updates.

Comment

I went to WalMart and one little girl came running to me yelling "Daddy!, Daddy! I can't find mommy!"
                            Me: "Daddy?, Oh hell no!"
                            So I took her to her mom and when I saw her, I was like "Mommy!" :shock: I couldn't stop staring at her bewbs ...
                            And she started thanking me, but the words went through one ear and left through the other.
                            Me: "Aha, yeah, sure, no problem..." all while thinking BEWBS!, MUST NOT TOUCH!
                            And then, Daddy arrived ... I had to make a run for it, he looked Army tough...
                            Story of my life....

Comment

I have whored Empire Total War for 629 hours lol

never went for Napoleon lol, just didn't interest me

Shogun 2 on the other hand, god dam I will be whoring that from Tuesday onwards, good mods I hope as well

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                                Soooooo..... Napoleon is your "Bad company" or "2142", we do have something in common.

Seriously thought NTW has some great little graphical updates.
                                No, Napoleon was my BF2. 2142 was awesome :awes:

Actually, thats not true either. Napoleon would be my DLC for MW2

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                                X