Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's cool - I guess they wanted to give something to all the people still sucking their thumbs and crying about 1.6 problems.

No need to post it for me - although I'm sure many other peeps will want it. I'm perfectly happy playing 1.6, and FarCry (great game), America's Army (notsogreat game), etc...

Comment

• "YEAH - It will be awesome right up until Valve shuts down the WON network."

Hey get with the times kiddy 1.3 now works with steam kthx...

AND O YEAH THEY FIXED THE CROSSHAIR AND AND THE GAY HS ICON HELL YAH PARTY AT MY SERVER!!!!

NOW ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS FIX THE AWP!

Comment

• I hope all the skilless awpers run away now because they can't strafe-jump-dodge while using a perfect precision one-hit-kill point-and-click gun.

OH NO, now you can't switch back and forth to pistol to speed it up? (a stupid exploit that would never have been intentionally put in a game). If you want to play a game where you can run and dodge all over the place while using the ultimate one-hit-kill gun, go play quake3 Instagib.

The awp has been the biggest problem in CS for a long time. Sure it's fun for the one noob who sits there awping every single round as a CT in aztec or as a T on militia. But what about the other 15 people in the game? A one hit kill gun with no serious drawbacks is way too freaking powerful.

Taking away fast-switch with the awp is incredibly minor and will barely change things at all. Really Valve should be making you stand still for 2-4 seconds before firing (accurately) with the awp. Then maybe all the point-and-click crybabies and cheaters will finally leave CS. the gameplay will be funner, the players won't be lame jerks, and kittens and babies will rain from the sky.

(and blahblah disclaimer i've been playing cs for 4 years and started playing after the Weapons Factory mod for quake2 was killed by having a super-over-powered sniper as well. the sniper in that game could one-hit-kill while grappling and jumping all over the place. The same unskill players cried when they tried to fix the overpowered sniping in WF too. cry me a river and learn how to use a weapon that's properly balanced...)

Comment

• where I can find an ____official____ description ___why___ all the changes were made???

Comment

• AWP delay SUX. I like the new crosshairs, I can aim even better now. HS icons are pretty cool.

Comment

• ****!!!!ONLY ONE THING TO SAY!!!!!*****

COUNTER-STRIKE 1.3!!!!

OH YEAH BABY!!

Comment

Working...
              X