Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compile is very bad, the reason its darker is beacuse it was rotated (more then 90 deg.) in milkshape and not resmoothed.

I like it, only I need to resmooth the model if I use it.

Comment

• Edited by [user="26841"] @ [time="1099647433"]

Why wont people just make a new model and skin insntead of useing the same old crap over and over to make "Hacks" and "Versions"?

I dont understand it. Anyways...

[Edit] IN THE FUTURE I WILL REMEMEBER THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO MY OWN REVIEW, NOT SIMPLY RESPOND TO OTHER PEOPLE.

Comment

• I've had this from CDG for awhile very nice

Comment

• It's actually a Trijicon ACOG scope, but you guys knew that already, right? right?

And it's not viewpoint, it's aimpoint, which do offer 2x zoom lens on many of their red dot sights.

Decent hack.

Comment

• This is a real good replacement, great anims, great compile, great model, great release overall

Comment

• nice and all, and with a different arm skin it's pretty good actually, but I prefer this one better : http://www.csnation.net/skins/view_skin.php?id=5153

Comment

• I love this model..... You guys say like "I've seen better out there" and may i ask where? If there are better models than this already-best model.... [droooools]

Comment

• awsome model/animations. i love it

Comment

Working...
                  X