X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlefield 1.4 Patch Delayed

Originally posted by McRaNk
    why dont you stfu! im sick of all this bf2 **** my bf2 is goin in the ****ung bin when all the rest of my ea games are goin:evil:

bf2 is the biggest bug of all
    really, you are the one who should stfu, battlefield 2 is one of the best games to hit the market in many many years, sure it has bugs, but EA and DICE are working their asses off to fix them, so just chill and await the next patch

Comment

Looks like they finally figured out how to get a good patch out. Glad to see it. =)

Comment

Pull ya azzes out dice/ea ya slack jawed inbread mother $#@^^$#$

dont buy 2142 mod

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
          DUDE!

I just watched that!

Anyway, I have a question: Has the server IP/port/name/desc. bug been fixed in 1.4?

I haven't tried 1.4 BETA, but I do know that the most annoying bug apart from the random CTD has been not knowing which server you are on while or after connecting.

Anyone? Bueler?
          Thax man you know what bug they found last it was the j10 it is so bad in the game it could damage our pc's as well. ROfl at least they got the big problems like inf. ONLy maps i mean why make to where the j10 can be shot downby the f35 and make it fair. Just make it inf. only map. Good idea there
          n00bs !

Comment

Originally posted by Drugged_Sheep
            really, you are the one who should stfu, battlefield 2 is one of the best games to hit the market in many many years, sure it has bugs, but EA and DICE are working their asses off to fix them, so just chill and await the next patch
            i would agree with that, but i do think they have corky from life goes on as the lead software engineer.

Comment

So, does anyone know if they fixed the server info not being displayed? any BETA testers?

Comment

from ve3d.com

Battlefield 2 1.4 Goes Back Into Development 05:15 am - Andrew Burnes - Games: Action (1 comment)
                Battlefield 2 1.4 has gone back into development after an "issue" was found during final testing:

As many of you are now aware we have made the choice to take some extra time with the 1.4 patch before release. During our standard final processing of the 1.4 client update we came across an issue that, although it does not compromise stability, we felt needed to be addressed in order to meet our goal of improving the overall player experience with Battlefield 2. It has come to our attention that a beta version of the 1.4 client has leaked to the general public. It should be noted by players that this file is not final and being such could cause damage to players systems. We want to warn players to avoid the use of any client files that are not distributed by EA/DICE or one of our trusted partners. Once we have set a new schedule for release we will communicate this information to everyone.

Comment

ya samething.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom|Nbk
                    yea we need an update to just wtf is going on :laugh:

you wont get a update fro EA there BF2 site get updated once in a blue moon

I mean the last updates are over a month apart:laugh:

Comment

Weird in EA downloader all the patches are gone??

Comment

Originally posted by vascular
                        Weird in EA downloader all the patches are gone??
                        i saw the same thing this morning as well
                        i tried to go to downloader.ea.com and it was down or an error saying too busy

then it came up

the ea site had info on the latest patch but no download for it

wonder what's up

Comment

i smell either a patch release or something really rank that pic of data hitting the screen with bf2 on it classic not seen that before

Comment

Delayed 24 hours...

Yeh right, just be honest and keep us all informed.

Comment

ffs 9.00 i thought

Comment

Guess they're still working?

Comment

Working...
                                X