X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlefield 1.4 Patch Delayed

Originally posted by bigpappa
    i like the bug when someone jumps out of the heli and then u get a teamkill. and then they punish u. lovely.
    That really isn't a bug. But I hate it too.

Comment

Originally posted by msi911
      Looool, my point exactly!! :laugh:
      Repent was right, software development is not a simple task.

How about this, has every girl you have ever hit on gone home with you? lol, I doubt it.

So to recap, EA\DICE gets laid often, but even they strike out from time to time.

Now wheres the patch?

Comment

Originally posted by terror_buster
        I'd rather it be released tomorrow (friday) so that I can actually be able to play it for a while, no school the next day.
        Going to be longer than that bud, your looking at at least a week or more.

Comment

What does EA just admit it they probaly screwed up big on the patch when they trysed somethign and how they are trying to fix it!

Comment

On the BF2 0fficial site in the community update about 2142 beta testing it says this nice little line

"Rest assured that this is not a sign that we are moving away from our excellent standard of conquest game play"

If it was such a excellent standard of game play none of us would be having these problems.

Talk about up there own asses

Comment

Originally posted by WereWolf
              They are just waiting till BF2142 come's out to get everyone to forget about it's sh!t of a game Bf2.
              yeahh right man u r crazy...bf2 is still gonna take over BF2142

Comment

Originally posted by pickin86
                yeahh right man u r crazy...bf2 is still gonna take over BF2142
                DiCE and EA try to do their best that this won't happen...

Comment

anyone seen the patch???

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChef
                    DiCE and EA try to do their best that this won't happen...
                    they always try there best and they still dont acomplish anything most of the times!!

Comment

they always try there best and they still dont acomplish anything most of the times!!

We'll atleast they try when this happens, Because if they wanted to they could just throw it down the drain and not give us any patches. Just leaving the game at 1.3 which would be really bad then.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfDarkness
                        What does EA just admit it they probaly screwed up big on the patch when they trysed somethign and how they are trying to fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by TBoliver
                          I have a great idea, how about finishing the game BEFORE you sell it.
                          Isn't anything worse than paying $60 for a game that is buggy, then having to wait through God only know how many patches so that EA can get it right.
                          I love playing the Battlefield series but come on, buying a buggy game is like buying a brand new car, then having to wait months on tires, wheels, and spark plugs.
                          :thatsbad: :thatsbad: :thatsbad:
                          no, they didnt make you buy it, and after that they have no obligation whatsoever to give any patches so just be happy that theyve given us EIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Bull3t
                            We'll atleast they try when this happens, Because if they wanted to they could just throw it down the drain and not give us any patches. Just leaving the game at 1.3 which would be really bad then.
                            if they did i'd think we'd all go back to 1.22

Comment

Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Bull3t

By doing so ... the gates of hell , figurely speaking would be released and put them in a position were they could actually loose many of the community.

Lets be honest...after all the hard words, disappointments and false hope, the majority of us is STILL going to buy bf2142...i read some comments already on the beta release of bf2142 stating...loading is fast, buddy list is nice...stable...but gameplay sucks, maps suck...graphics suck... while reading this i can't stop thinking...what can EA-Dice do to make us have "a little faith" again. By releasing a beta they are taking a serieus risk...be sure the competition is peeking over the public beta testers schoulders just to tacke them . Im disappointed in al the negativity...around bf2 AND bf2142. Concerning bf2...i have never had such a "wow" factor first playing this game...it surpassed my wildest dreams of a largescale wargame on a multiplayer basis. Yes it has its flaws..BUT hey remember...they are STILL working on it...keep this in mind afterall. Thus concerning bf2142....why the negativity?? People please it's a beta? Maybe we are spoiled to live in this digital evergrowing world with increased demands buy everey step forward we take. Don't judge a beta? It's actually a gift...'Dice saying..."hey guys we means **** without you so here....tell us what YOU LIKE" That"s the pure essence of the open beta...so help them en make it an awesome game!

I dont like the probs either and from time to time i freak out like all of you guys about it but hey? I haven't seen an alternative for this mindblowings series...and no ET:Quakewars in my opinion cant be put in the same category...Its just quake on a multiplayer basis with great, realy amazing stuff but its still quake and i like it but not as much i will ever do for the in my humbele opinion trendsetting battlefield gameplay.......................................... .....maybe there lies the reason of our reactions...we simply love bf too much too see it deteriorate and become a sloppy version of its once kick *** self

sincerely

steven

Comment

Working...
                                X