X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlefield 1.4 Patch Delayed

Could it be? a beta patch fall out?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Battlefield 2 the way it was meant to be played.There are a couple of errors. If you want this hack message me at fuzzymonkey509 :)Credits:hax-acemovie-prsm...

Apperently the new beta patch creates an opening for on the fly hack of server variables. including but not limited to ammo and spawn coordinate manipulation. This is merely wat I have witnessed on my own server and from this video.

Comment

Nice hack/xploit. How did that guy not get kicked, unless he was on single player?

Comment

Originally posted by eliteace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slzUsbAkzKQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqM3i5iOVs0

Apperently the new beta patch creates an opening for on the fly hack of server variables. including but not limited to ammo and spawn coordinate manipulation. This is merely wat I have witnessed on my own server and from this video.
        hmmm, well. it was a beta and it should be fixed.

Comment

WOW UMMMM I THINK ITS BEEN 24 HOURS DICE WTF ARE You Doing Eating DICE Cream And Playing Tag Around The Office Saying I Fixed The Name Tag Bug Now You Can Tag Me!!!!!!

Originally posted by eliteace

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Battlefield 2 the way it was meant to be played.There are a couple of errors. If you want this hack message me at fuzzymonkey509 :)Credits:hax-acemovie-prsm...

umm thats a mod....

Comment

God! what a bunch of moaning..................!

If you dont like the game dont play it! All I see here on this thread is constant whinges about how the games pants, the patches are pants and EA/DICE are pants.If you feel so strongly about it, do something about, stop playing the game. Yes I have the same problems but I still play it, think it the best onliner I've played and yes I will be buying BF2142. I'd rather have a patch that works and wait for it rather than have a patch now that doesnt work.

.................................and breath

Comment

Originally posted by Victor
              I'd rather have a patch that works and wait for it rather than have a patch now that doesnt work.
              LOL buddy! What a funny post! Did they ever release a patch that "worked"? Or did their patches ever "worked" even when they were delayed? Think about it and let this "happening" start all over when you buy your highly anticipated BF2142. The market needs such morons like you.

Comment

well colour me moron if I hope this is a patch that might just work

Comment

thats is a hax. and a very old one at that.

Comment

It's been 3 day's now... They said 24 hr's, I knew it was bs.

Comment

Dice's new idea...

Buy 2142 and get the exclusive 1.4 patch only available if you buy 2142!!

Comment

Im tired about all the WAH THIS COMPANY IS EVIL posts but this delay pisses me off too... I hope they get this %$#$ out before i go to school

Comment

Originally posted by lavadisk
                          Im tired about all the WAH THIS COMPANY IS EVIL posts but this delay pisses me off too... I hope they get this %$#$ out before i go to school
                          thoes videos are hacks... ive seen them b4, and there not even the person who posted them.... hes just trying to be cool. what a fukin dork :laugh:

Comment

its blatently single player .......

you wouldnt get on multiplayer you would get kicked
                            for modified content - its impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_92
                              its blatently single player .......

you wouldnt get on multiplayer you would get kicked
                              for modified content - its impossible.
                              lmao... ignorance is bliss

Comment

I was talking about the delay but i think hacking is possible because its a BETA. so the patchers can change stuff on the fly like those "hackers."

All hackers are are really lame losers that have a bad life. i lol at them and ill do my part by beating the sence into them if i meet some.

Comment

Working...
                                X