Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community Update - 7/5/06 (1.4 Beta Patch Released)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Community Update - 7/5/06 (1.4 Beta Patch Released)

I feel like being a guiny pig today....

Comment

i dont like to rant but i hate the infantry movement tweaks they did...

Comment

I hope it fixes the CTD, if it does, it has my approval. I could care less if theres two or three server with this patch. I can barely find one without crashing as it is with 1.3. downloading !

Comment

I cant wait for the inf only mode, as a sniper it should be like shooting fish in a barrel!!!

Comment

Im with you on this one jihad, i hate the infantry tweaks too

Comment

Originally posted by Mr NiceGuy
              I really wish this forum had a "Whiner" filter!!! :thatsbad:
              You can use the ignore feature..

Comment

Originally posted by Jobby McJobby
                Yes and add bus stops and railway stations so we can commute to the battlefield in comfort.......
                I'm merely stating that its unrealistic, I know BF2 isn't about realism its about fun but what fun would it be moving into a fortified city or not racing to a flag but walking to it... you walk into a MEC city like that with the high buildings the US'll never get there as snipers would pick people off from a distance...

But to each his/her own you like that style of play have at it... guess that's why there's the variable

Well Done EA/Dice So far... Nothing to report.

Comment

I think we are all doomed. Did you guys read the feedback/issue reporting threads?

Comment

one thing that needs to be put in the next patch...killing a guy that is in a tank/apc/heli/jet/etc. needs to be worth more points than killing infantry

Comment

• Re: Community Update - 7/5/06 (1.4 Beta Patch Released)

Originally posted by Talus
                      You can use the ignore feature..
                      I didnt think of that! Sweet...

Hope they got the point! I get so friggin agrevated when them whiners ruin almost all forum threads with useless nonsense, and brings it off topic!
                      I actually have to go back to page 1 to remember what the thread was all about! BAH!!

Done...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr NiceGuy
                        I didnt think of that! Sweet...

Hope they got the point! I get so friggin agrevated when them whiners ruin almost all forum threads with useless nonsense, and brings it off topic!
                        I actually have to go back to page 1 to remember what the thread was all about! BAH!!

Done...
                        Ironic isn't it...To complain about whiners, technically you have to be one to be able to complain confusing isn't it

Comment

why is it 1.4? and what does this thing do im so confused..

oops sry i am an idiot

Comment

"There is a problem with your connection"

O_M_G!! If they don't fix that I'll flip out. Since 1.3 I have not finished a single round because of that.

Comment

First off, ive decided that the infantry tweak isnt all that bad (Alot of it has to do with the amount of lag you have). There is a balance right now.. your able to manuver a bit, and your able to kill a bit more.. focusing more on COVER and TACTICS (Something we all forgot about). But i think this is all that needs to be done to the infantry aspect for a long time.

The new map is actually not that bad at all, and i would suspect it being very fun. A fusion of karkand attack style and mashtuur's openness.. looking like a favorite to me

The new infantry only option is going to be real fun.. Not having any tanks to worry about.. you are able to work on your weapon skills and infantry combat. In my opinion, infantry combat is the best aspect of BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite
                                The new infantry only option is going to be real fun.. Not having any tanks to worry about.. you are able to work on your weapon skills and infantry combat. In my opinion, infantry combat is the best aspect of BF2.
                                Ah, but this isn't infantry combat the way you know it, they beefed up the health stats (you can now jump off of a three story building and walk away from it), it takes three grenades to kill someone, two c4 packs etc you get the idea. Not even having a buggy to get around the map with is a bit of a pain, I really don't like walking or swimming very far, some maps may work out well for this type of gameplay but most wont.

Comment

Working...
                                X