Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community Update - 7/5/06 (1.4 Beta Patch Released)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Community Update - 7/5/06 (1.4 Beta Patch Released)

Incremental patch worked just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by everec
      I'm reading how people won't install the patch due to laziness, don't wanna break something. Truth is how is sh*t gonna get fixed when you aren't helping them pinpoint the problems...install it try it, if you can't connect, game crashes, if they have enough people reporting this they might do something about it. If they have no one reporting this...what do you think is gonna happen? its gonna get overlooked and your gonna be in here crying about how it didn't fix your problems...
      Umm so as most of us have been playing a beta version of a game for over a year now you chastise those that do trust EA to break their ****? The red tag bug has been reported since day one in the demo! Have they fixed it? NO

You need a big cup of reality buddy, the dedicated BF2 player has mnade do, reported and complained for 12 months to no effect. If EA want to pay me to do their job I will gladly do it, until then drop the naive do good BS

Comment

Incremental Worked fine for me. Also if you look on page 2 I posted the Read me of how to have both 1.3 and the 1.4 patch installed at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by (4THIDUSA) SSG H.
          beta test does not equate to bug fixes, just bug reports, they dont have to fix anything, if they feel it isnt an issue

true so true.

Comment

An open beta with the morons this community has will not give them any good intell on creating a good patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Eglaerinion
              An open beta with the morons this community has will not give them any good intell on creating a good patch.
              yea you are one of them

Comment

Anyone who thinks that is a Karkand killer is nuts. This map is sharqi oman mashtuur mixed together. Nothing new. Another watered down map. The mod map basrah streets owns that pos.

Two heavy tanks per side. I remember people saying we needed another armor dominant map. The UK Multiplay servers are all on full rotation and the go to dailian after jalala.

Should have known not to get hopes up after the past track record. Another feeble map.

Comment

Originally posted by Eglaerinion

The only educated comment I have ever read on here.

We are surrounded by idiots

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Bird
                    Anyone who thinks that is a Karkand killer is nuts. This map is sharqi oman mashtuur mixed together. Nothing new. Another watered down map. The mod map basrah streets owns that pos.

Two heavy tanks per side. I remember people saying we needed another armor dominant map. The UK Multiplay servers are all on full rotation and the go to dailian after jalala.

Should have known not to get hopes up after the past track record. Another feeble map.
                    If you want an armor dominat map buy the Armored Fury booster, I will wager we'll see 24/7 servers pop up with this new map on it and they'll be full. Lots of people wanted another city / infantry map and that's what they made.

Comment

kick me in the sack...didnt see this coming! way to go ea on the ball this time!

Comment

WWAAAA!!!! WAAAA!!! WAAAAAA!!! You whiners are just a bunch of babies.

Good job EA, way to give players a chance to influence the upcoming patch, and show that you are trying to please us. Everyone who is whining needs to get the mommy to tuck them in for bed, and whipe their bib for them.

Comment

I love the map road to jalalabad it is exelent. The patch seems verry stable so far to me, i am unaware if the server crash bug has actualy been fixed but time will tell.

Comment

Just to let ya all know that the servers say that they are ranked but they i dont think they are as i did 2 rounds with 50 points total around 3 hours ago and my stats have not gone up. I will check tomoz but i dont think they are ranked but it could be the account server being slow

Comment

For those of you that don't want to download the patch; here's the overview of the map.

Comment

We are indeed surrounded by idoits,

I was skeptical about 1.4 beta after the horrendous release of 1.3 (I didnt even have the balls to play bf2 until I downloaded this beta)

Road to jalalabad in my opinion is good but will never beat karkand its too spaced it we don't see the enclosed claustrophobic alleys near the market flag like in karkand,

I decided to try out the "glorious" infantry only mod only to find that although it was enabled tanks were still spawning in and causing every body a pain in the ass, I was also tormented by whiners who picked the game apart, who obviously couldn't dodge my RPK (arguably the crappiest gun until 1.2)

I have always been disappointed by BF2 I wan't what made 1942 and a lesser extent vietnam had, probably the variety of maps and the sheer fun without the worry of increasing my penis size with my rank made them successful.

Nerfing the squad hopping broke the camels back, unfortunatly you cant look after a squad while sucking the barrel of a tank no matter how hard you try,

The patch luckily is still beta1 and I can only hope that EA read not only its own forums... actually no don't read your own forums its full of fan boys, read the many other communities forums and clan forums i'm still incredibly apprehensive about the pending release of the full 1.4 I hope its not another dissappointment oh and a late 4th of july for you yanks out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X