Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rooftop Camping PKM Style, now with video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rooftop Camping PKM Style, now with video.

does it work with the MG36 too? amazingly accurate.

Comment

buncha ****in noobs, kept respawning and running around totally clueless, dude would've been a dead body flopping off the side of that building if I was on that team.

Comment

OKay we all know that the PKM is good. But i don't care what you say in a lot of situations the person shooting is the factor here. I can own just about any pkm in most situations. No doubting your talented, but i personally don't think it takes much skill to use a pkm now. I've used it on occasions and hardly ever been killed with a talented medic. Thats on the level the enemy is at. Now, I enjoyed the video but why is this being dragged out. We know the PKM is over powerd. Wait its not, in real life that is probably the idea. I think EA's code needs to change, with the single shot accuracy crap but other than that it is realistic. All in all i think the pkm is over powerd and stomps other kits. BUT it all depends on whose handling it.

Comment

In rarry good engrish.

PKM owns too good.

Comment

The PKM is perfectly balanced! You're right Wargimp I agree with you now! Now that that's settled, please excuse me while I slaughter some more sheep with my fully automatic sniper rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
              The PKM is perfectly balanced! You're right Wargimp I agree with you now! Now that that's settled, please excuse me while I slaughter some more sheep with my fully automatic sniper rifle.
              Jesus F:censored:k.
              Originally posted by Wargimp
              That said, YES, I did mention that some mild tweaks to the PKM would be a good thing. I'd say increase the minimum deviation and recoil slightly when proned, and a lot when crouching/standing.
              Do you even read posts before spaming your crap all over the place with your caustic BS?

Comment

Sorry Wargimp, you're just an easy target.

Comment

Sorry Wargimp, you're just an easy target.
                  For what?
                  Making yourself look stupid?

Seriously. The rest of us are having a good chat.
                  If you don't wanna add anything, bugger off!

Well, I don't mind laughing at you... so, yeah, post please.

Comment

wow, i havent used the support kit since the release of 1.2, maybe i should try it out now

Comment

I can't believe you complained about the AA... ha... it's the A2A.... AA is good, because they shoot the retards out of the sky, and you have to be retarded to die by one.

Comment

Don't be such an emo Wargimp. The conversation has already concluded. We all concurred that the PKM is an imbalanced piece of weaponry. The evidence was presented and accepted, urgent improvements were proposed, other various suggestions were made, and now the ball resides in DICE's court and it's up to them to make the necessary adjustments (or not). Anything beyond that is superfluous, and all that remains to be done is agitating the forum trolls for amusement.

Comment

'Zactly.

Too bad I keep publicly spankin ya, hmm?

Nice cop-out, BTW.
                          Only the oldest one in the book.

Comment

Don't be such an emo Wargimp. The conversation has already concluded. We all concurred that the PKM is an imbalanced piece of weaponry. The evidence was presented and accepted, urgent improvements were proposed, other various suggestions were made, and now the ball resides in DICE's court and it's up to them to make the necessary adjustments (or not). Anything beyond that is superfluous, and all that remains to be done is agitating the forum trolls for amusement.
                            It was shown that your methods of testing are less than realiable. Therefore nothing was proven.

The accuracy of the PKM is fine. The way EA/Dice has the kits structured is BS...

Comment

How is the way they're structured BS? Weapon stats excluded, what is imbalanced in the kits?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
                                How is the way they're structured BS? Weapon stats excluded, what is imbalanced in the kits?
                                The support kit's strenght should be it's raw firepower (and ability to hand out ammo), it's weakness is it's lack of mobility.

Unfortunatly, it doesn't suffer from much lack of mobility. You can play support kit perty much the same as you can the assualt kit and do a better job with it.

And hand out ammo.

That's a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X