Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rooftop Camping PKM Style, now with video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooftop Camping PKM Style, now with video.

As an admitted PlaneWhore, I feel very at home high up on rooftops, and with the new PKM it's almost like having my own little portable airplane cannon for those "other" maps.

In my ongoing series of "What was DICE thinking?" videos, I present "Rooftop Camping, PKM Style".

http://media.putfile.com/Rooftop-Camping-PKM-Style

Is the accuracy on support now a little over the top?

Are my tactics cheesy?

You be the judge.

Re: Rooftop Camping PKM Style, now with video.

Nice video! No your tactics aren't cheesy, how did you get that high up though?

You are good with the PKM! I am afraid if I unlock it then I will only play that gun and if it gets nerfed I will have to re-learn the M16 again...

Anyways nice video.

Comment

just like your "aa is lame now" video, the people you are playing against are nooblets. medic, assault, sniper and spec ops all have weapons that are that accurate or more. while i do agree that the pkm is a bit overdone in the accuracy department. its not terribly bad, you didnt hold down the trigger once which most people will do with the weapon, decreasing its effective sniping abilities. also just like your "aa is lame now" thread, the real problem isnt being addressed, the pkm is silent. (the real problem with AAs effectiveness is the turn rate) also you mentioned that you frown upon tactics like the ones you used, nothing wrong with fireing from a concealed position, its called combat support and its part of the battlefield. most of the time all i see people do in bf2 is assault and go for assets, that doesnt win the war, a combined effort of assault, support, and defence is what wins.

ps: what is your ingame name?

Comment

I unlocked pkm as my second unlock the BEST thing i have ever done now i get 20 or more points than i do when i am medic

Comment

lols nice shooting Tex haha.

Comment

good nice vid, the pkm rules

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MrBubbles
              how did you get that high up though?
              I do believe he used one of the two transport helis on Mashtuur. Same old PKM shots. Entertaining though...

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
                just like your "aa is lame now" video, the people you are playing against are nooblets.
                I'm playing on a 64 player city maps server with some of the best competition around, I constantly see organized 5 man squads on this particular server, and past recording a competitive clan match I can't find better players.

Originally posted by roger smith
                medic, assault, sniper and spec ops all have weapons that are that accurate or more.
                In my experience they are all less accurate (G36C, G36E, SCAR-L ect. ect.). More importantly though, they do not have 100 round clips, or do 45 damage per shot, or insta-kill headshot. The 100 round clip is very important, as it allows me to freely take as many shots as I'd like without worrying about having to reload mid-kill. Plus, PKM doubles as a ghetto AT rocket, I gun down hummers and vodniks all the time with the PKM, and even chase away transport and attack helicopters.

Comment

ROFL, ubercool

Comment

Need to know, how many kills did you rack up when you were done.

Comment

I tell you what, you must of been playing against complete tards if you managed to last that long. Not even one artillery strike lol. But hey, Ima give it a try.

Comment

What noob-server were you on ? You'd last only 1 frag with me

Comment

been there done that, lol ive camped off every roof with the PKM and gotten Black hawk kills and flag defends. sitting on the building across the mosk is nie as well.

Comment

Great film mate, goes to show what CAN be done with the PKM. Much more fun than willy-nilly spraying everywhere BUT what you're aiming at!

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
                              some of the best competition around
                              yet only one of them actually thought to look around for who was slaughtering them?

In my experience they are all less accurate
                              ok i looked it up and you are indeed right, the pkm has a 0.1 min deviation unzoomed, which is the lowest in the game apart from the mg36 which has highest max deviation of 10. which means the mg36 is highly inaccurate after the first bullet. so yes i concead to this one, theres no doubt that the pkm is far too accurate.

chase away transport and attack helicopters.
                              i thought the pkm didnt do much heli damage anymore?

Comment

Working...
                              X