DOA, what's the point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DOA, what's the point?

Another vote for the DAO, very good unlock. I also use the AT kit on the city maps like Karkland and Mashusteresternshjfdhd(??) for taking flags. The AT kit has body armor, the DAO can clean up at the short ranges typical of trying to take a flag on these maps, plus you have the AT launcher so once the flag goes gray, and then the loaded jeep comes rushing in to try to keep the flag for the other team, you get mega points with one shot

Te only thing I am not crazy about is how many people use the AT round as a sniper missle but *shrug*

Ash

Comment

Anyone get the feeling that wings is a spoiled 12 year old who gets his way by screaming? Like I can totally see that in my mind's eye, and its fairly accurate based on his maturity shown in his post.

OT: Dao 12 for the win baby!, I mowed down 5 guys in a hall way with my 12 shots, and then pulled out my pistol and out shot a g36e.

Comment

wow, well you people are retarded, you think your rite but your not,
        and agien you havnt answerd my question wargimp, but instead just try to act like you know more than me cause you have more posts.
        that doesnt mean anything to me, just in case your wondering.
        and i have alot more experience and brain then you.

another pot smoker with a word to say that just backs the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
          Yeah, I know, who does he think he is stating his oppinion like that? ||ass||variable?

Someone with a post count like wing's can't go around saying stuff like:

[whatever]

It totally ignores the elitist social hierarchy.

Your pathetic Wargimp, you'll go around attacking anyone at the slightest "justification" you can get as long as they are new. Not a big, scary veteran who's made some friends and gained other people's respect from experience. Your name should be "warwimp". I've seen you express your oppinion this way before too...except with less back up.........and far more irritatingly.
          LAMO!

I'm stung! No, really! Man, that hurts.

"Warwimp!" He called me WARWIMP! My god! I am in awe of your ability to verbally abuse! I shall never post another harsh word again as tribute to your astounding wit!

Yeah... seriously dude:
          I stated that expressing your opinion as fact makes you look stupid. It does. Those is just some plan 'o words 'o wisdom.

He desided to through a temper tantrum and start with the name calling, which furthered the making of the looking of stupid. Despite the facts and despite lots of people trying to tell him that he was expressing himself poorly, he wanted to yammer on.
          *shug*
          So I poked fun.
          I'm sick of having to verbally slap you in the face everytime you have a bad day.
          LAMO!!
          Slap who in the what now? I honestly never noticed.
          You really must try harder, I guess.
          Trying making a fist next time.
          And maybe you'd have fewer days if you would stop sullying the name of carbon based life forms.
          Hmm...
          That's actually not a bad flame.

If I wasn't actually quite a happy sorta guy with a high level of self respect, it might hurt... naw!

Still, too bad you wasted it by sticking your nose up me arse.

Comment

Originally posted by \\«WÎÑG»//
            wow, well you people are retarded, you think your rite but your not,
            and agien you havnt answerd my question wargimp, but instead just try to act like you know more than me cause you have more posts.
            that doesnt mean anything to me, just in case your wondering.
            and i have alot more experience and brain then you.

another pot smoker with a word to say that just backs the majority.
            Something you have way more than Wargimp of is grammatical errors

Comment

whatever you say
              this is your life do what you wont with it

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                LAMO!

I'm stung! No, really! Man, that hurts.

"Warwimp!" He called me WARWIMP! My god! I am in awe of your ability to verbally abuse! I shall never post another harsh word again as tribute to your astounding wit!

Yeah... seriously dude:
                I stated that expressing your opinion as fact makes you look stupid. It does. Those is just some plan 'o words 'o wisdom.

He desided to through a temper tantrum and start with the name calling, which furthered the making of the looking of stupid. Despite the facts and despite lots of people trying to tell him that he was expressing himself poorly, he wanted to yammer on.
                *shug*
                So I poked fun.
                LAMO!!
                Slap who in the what now? I honestly never noticed.
                You really must try harder, I guess.
                Trying making a fist next time.
                Hmm...
                That's actually not a bad flame.

If I wasn't actually quite a happy sorta guy with a high level of self respect, it might hurt... naw!

Still, too bad you wasted it by sticking your nose up me arse.
                whatever @$$ hole, dont really care.
                but hey whatever, this is your life have fun with it.

Comment

I smell Myg0t....or possibly a spoiled Brat.....they have practically the same aroma.

I love the DAO, it was my very first upgrade, and I've only recently put it down. Thats cause I was getting rusty on the MP5 and I wanted to Improve on it.

Not to steer the converstaion to far off topic, I've found that the MP5 is a bit under rated. The key word here is BIT. When its used in certain situations, it can be quite deadly. Sure you dont want to be using it at long ranges, but at MediumClose ranges, with its large clip and full auto you can take down multiple enemies, especially if they have already taken damage....but I still love my dao.

Comment

and spelling errors too, my eyes are bleeding right now man, BLEEDING!! WITH BLOOD!!

And there is nothing wrong with pot smokers, they're the funniest people when they're stoned liek a donkey.

Comment

\\«WÎÑG»// calm down man.. chill. the jackahmmer and the DAO are about the same. what matters the most is how you use it. Clearly you like the jackhammer more because you can shoot it full-auto and its devastating. however with the DAO you have to click really fast to achieve the same power the jackhammer does in full-auto. Every weapon in the game is about the same if you use it in the right way, some have their drawbacks some have their advantages. The reason why you think a weapon is better than another is because of your taste. Either you feel that that weapon is more powerful, or more accurate,etc, but all comes with of practice. experience comes with practice my friend, and i have to say that they're both equal if you use them in the right way they're suposed to be used.

Comment

One-on-one, the Jackhammer is better simply due to the damage (nevermind that AT has armour and engineer does not). Then again I'm partial to the good old fashioned pump action shotties myself.

~Wolfgang

Comment

I'll add my vote for the DAO over the MP5 anyday. I only play AT for flag defence when I know armour is coming. The DAO has improved my short range ability hugely when dealing with soft targets!

Comment

I can't stand the DAO. Sure, it's a good close range gun with nice damage potential. But it makes my screen fly around so much when I shoot it I can't hit anything, so I go right back to my nice G36E.

Comment

lmao @ WING :laugh:

Thanks for the entertainment, next time if you want to make a valid argument how about not posting like you have done here?

Comment

Originally posted by \\«WÎÑG»//
                                if you ask me, the DAO sucks
                                I hate the DAO, compared to the jackhammer for engineer, the DAO is horrible.

it doesnt do anything, and it take all day to reload. i hate it.
                                no matter what you do, the DAO always lets you down. if you shoot som1 in the face with the DAO, they turn around and shoot with the aK 101 or somthing and your dead before the secound shot, and since when should a shotgun shell to the upper torso no kill them with one shot?
                                to me, the DAO isnt worth ****, and the mk jackhammer is the better choice. i get more kills easier with the mp5 than with the DAO.
                                "A FEW BLAST TO THE FACE WITH A 9mm MP5 on FULL AUTO"
                                Your final statement sums everything up. Why use a "few blasts" when ONE blast is enough?

Dao can be good or bad, it depends on the user, and I guess that you are only capable of enough brain function to press the mouse button, hold it, and turn the mouse in the general direction of an opponent. Mp-wussbucket-5 suits your style of play.

On a side note, before i unlocked DAO, i found the the pp-19 to be at least decent, if only because of its 45 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X