PKM not living up to the hype.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PKM not living up to the hype.

Ok. Thanks for the advice. I shall not go prone and just spray madly.

Comment

the gun is bloody amazing, at any range; close range, prone, you can even take them damn noob tubers down before they can get a shot; long range, just keep shooting, only takes 2-3 hits before they go down; it's best in the city; i use it at karkand; i'd say it's the best gun after the DAO-12

Comment

You guys know what I like best about the PKM that a enemy always comes get it when I die, I just feel so special

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
          I believe the correct saying is rocket surgery!
          Rocket Science or Brain Surgery, both very complex subjects with little to no margin for error. And as far as I'm aware there is no such thing as Rocket Surgery outside of the fictional world of Robbie Rocket Pants

On topic, some good tips here, was thinking of unlocking the PKM soon as I seem to play Support a lot now. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Schalldämpfer
            Hmm... but isn't the PKM supposed to be godly at close-range? But you're telling me that I should pull out my pistol...
            Yeah, it is godly at close range, but if they're litteraly right on top of you, its damn hard to track them when your prone, especially when they're hopping over you and back.

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution
              Yeah, it is godly at close range, but if they're litteraly right on top of you, its damn hard to track them when your prone, especially when they're hopping over you and back.
              thats why you dont go prone at extreme close range.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                PKM is a mediocre gun.
                its a hate/love relation.. I dont think its the ueber gun, and i think DICE made this so support players wouldnt have a uebergun + unlimited ammo.

my .12

Comment

what i like about the pkm when i see others use it is the fact when the enemy get shot at with it they seem to think there being shot at by a APC or a tank because the PKM sounds that meaty so they scatter.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                    thats why you dont go prone at extreme close range.
                    That's what I was trying to say. You should pull your pistol out instead, because firing a primary support weapon standing up is about as accurate as taking a **** in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
                      lol pistol over a PKM at close range... I think not :laugh:
                      that's why i now like the saw better...

Comment

That's what I was trying to say. You should pull your pistol out instead, because firing a primary support weapon standing up is about as accurate as taking a **** in the dark.
                        no. you dont do that either.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the time you switch from your pkm to your pistol, you're already dead! PLEASE, for the love of God, do NOT listen to this HORRIBLE advice!

up close, just spray! you have armor and unlimeted ammo!

pull out your pistol???? haha... sorry man... it's just too darn funny!

Comment

Originally posted by j4k3

by the time you switch from your pkm to your pistol, you're already dead! PLEASE, for the love of God, do NOT listen to this HORRIBLE advice!

i dont see whats wrong with that, a skilled player wont have any problem using a pistol, and btw ever thought about the fact that your not the only guy around cause if you stop so many targets your own team will advance your position.

Comment

when standing up, you cant hit the nose on your own face w/ a pkm.

Comment

It works for me. Like glasseye said, you can try spraying with the LMG's, but you won't hit much.

Comment

Working...
                                X