• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PKM not living up to the hype.

PKM is good, the SAW is better though

Comment

i only like the pkm cuz of the gunshots it makes...it sounds like the perfect gun to ambush ppl with...all quiet and then a loud rapid sound of machine gun fire out of nowhere...ive killed so many ppl doing that and its still just fun even if i die

Comment

The PKM owns, just use it in bursts.

Comment

PKM is a mediocre gun.

Comment

You need to play with it A LOT to get good with it. I found that just good old fashioned practice got me good with it. You just need to get used to the bullet spread, and learn where you should be aiming through simple experience.

I do agree though with whoever said aim LOWER. I find myself dragging my mouse down as I fire more rounds off. Also, I stay full auto at mid range. I find the gun doesn't lose a lot of accuracy in full auto compared with 5 - 10 round bursts. And ALWAYS go prone and use iron sights, no matter what. Its THE most acurate way to shoot. If you're too close to go prone, pull out your pistol and gun for the guys face.

[EDIT]- Oh and one more thing. Pay CLOSE attention to the diagonal crosshair "hit indicator" when you're firing. It's the best way to learn where to position your crosshairs to score hits the quickest.

Comment

Hmm... but isn't the PKM supposed to be godly at close-range? But you're telling me that I should pull out my pistol...

Comment

Umm, hello? Slow, inaccurate, how its supposed to be good at close? ANd proning close is asking for buttwhoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Schalldämpfer
                  Hmm... but isn't the PKM supposed to be godly at close-range? But you're telling me that I should pull out my pistol...

lol pistol over a PKM at close range... I think not :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by =LAF=Pilioka
                    PKM is better than all the other support guns. You should just learn how to use it. I picked up a kit off some dude and went 25-5 with it.
                    i dunno the RPK is really really good imo. and i love the SAW alright. but the PKM is the king of em all

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                      PKM sucks.

u suck.

edit: .....at the pkm.... haha jk

Comment

PKM is fine, you just need to learn how and when to use it, but for picking off snipers you are better to pull your pistol, not only is it more accurate but it ****es them off to get out sniped by a pistol

Comment

Just made Cpl and unlocked the PKM instead of the G3 and to be honest I own quite abit as it is But you dont even have to put the effort with this no 5rounds with an M16 2hits and down and it's true what people said about chopper pilots fly off when you start giving em some lead with the PKM it rules!

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
                            and it's true what people said about chopper pilots fly off when you start giving em some lead with the PKM it rules!
                            Great....thats what I wanted 2 know

Comment

Originally posted by Ruhanga
                              Umm, hello? Slow, inaccurate, how its supposed to be good at close? ANd proning close is asking for buttwhoping.
                              dont go prone in close range and your halfway to owning w/ the pkm in close combat. forget how to aim and you're a little bit closer.

Comment

PKM is the bomb, I dont have it unlocked yet, but i pickit up whereever i find it. It may shoot slower and have bad acc if you hold the firebutton too long but fire 3 shots and that dude is dead, no questionz!

Comment

Working...
                                X