Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TG Gentelman's Contract (Show your honor)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TG Gentelman's Contract (Show your honor)

TG all the way
    TG make games like this tolerable

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate TKpunishers
      My definition of "skilled player" certainly doesn't include someone who has 13,000 some kills, but over 11,000 of them are in armor. LOL While I have no idea how you can get 11,000 kills with armor, and only 700 deaths, I guess I gotta respect it... but man, you really suck in anything else. 3.30 KtD...
      if i were the owner of this website, the first thing i would say to you would be "THANK YOU". it's because of whiners like you that there is so much spam on these forums, whiners like you who can't adapt and counter and feel the need to come here complaining everytime you get killed by a bunny-hopper, 203 user, armor whore, etc., whiners like you who make it easy for me to get 11000 armor kills because you're too dumb to realise not to respawn at the same spot where my tank killed you with your original kit that is no match for my armor.

btw, i don't suck at anything else, i just choose not to play them. i've been playing fps games for over 8 years and have never played any with vehicles except for far cry.

Comment

-closed by request-

Comment

Working...
        X