Who Thinks This is TOO MUCH WORK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Thinks This is TOO MUCH WORK?

I dnt know about you guys, but in my mind, BF2 makes you work way too hard for soo little reward. you work to get 10,000 points for weaks or more, and you get 1 gun, that doesnt do much more then give you something if not nothing. in my mind, they have way too little to unlock, and what you can unlock, is standerd issue in some other games. this isn't everquest so why do they make it just as rank occupied?
    I think EA's next patch sould make it easier to get more points faster. i dont mean to the point ware in 2 month's every1 is gona be a battle field officer commission. just a 1 or 2 point increase, so that you can get weopons before battle field 3 comes out without having to play when you sleep and eat.
    i dont think they should make it too easy, but they should make it too hard like it is already.
    mabe they should have just made it better when it first came out. cause to me there are not enough weopons to unlock, and they are all half done.

so what do you guys think?

or they could lower the points needed for ranks and higher medals...

Comment

if BF2 is work, well, working is fun !!!

I have played so many hours on other games and there you didn't even had stats and no unlocks.

What is this crap about work ? it's gaming, you should do it for fun.

And the high points are good to me, I will never reach the highest rank, but who cares, not everybody has to have the highest rank

Comment

I don't lose sleep over Unlockables. So really, I couldn't care less. I like going for the medals and badges. The points will come in due time.

Comment

I think that... this issue is addressed far to often.

Comment

yeah the have to make it a litle bit easy to get medals for allot of medals you need like 4000 our how the **** play so much and i think that the have to go to genral or something every 5000 points a rank higher or something

Comment

I agree but I also disagree, I agree that it would be cool to get more stuff like more weapons but then it would take longer to produce a playable game due to compatability with gameplay, fairness with weapon layouts, and bug testing.

But I myself dispice people who just play the game for score, revivie you right infront of the tank that just killed you, I will kill 3 guys and I will wait for the medics to rush in and boom 6 more kills the three I justs killed and the minimum of three medics that come running, at least. I like the teamplay aspect of the medic and how he keeps your whole team alive, but when people get to the route of obsesion about points that it take away from gameplay that is really what ruin it for me, that is why I entered the realm of compedetive gameplay where you team realizes that the score doesn't matter the ticket count does.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares
                I think that... this issue is addressed far to often.
                I agree. I get tired of people complaing about the unlocks, score, etc. That is just a bonus in the game. Think about it, most of us are old CS/HL1 players. I cant even play CS or DoD now, they are way to boring. A low tech game with alot of campers and hackers. You get no unlocks, no points, nothing, just your name on a scoreboard at the end. Unless you take a screenshot you may never see it again. The servers that do track stats are usually so laggy nobody can play on them. I love war games, and BF2 is awesome. I admit its fully of bugs, but at least they working on them.

Comment

WORK??? i thought you play this game for fun... god damnit i've been had.

Comment

yeah there are a number of things they could do. either make it easier to get points or make the ammount of points lower to get to the next rank.
                    i think that mabe the RANKS and the UNLOCKS should be in a defrent catagory. think about it. i would be like the medals. thay way, you could unlock the weopons, or focuse on your rank. so not every1 has to have the top rank to get all the weopons. it would make more sence. ranks are ranks. not unlocks. just like medals are rewards. whatever

its already kinda messed up cause not every1 will have the guns. witch should be standerd issue anyway.

Comment

it's simple, register a new account for each unlock, i need one day to get to 1000 point.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamGreen
                        I agree. I get tired of people complaing about the unlocks, score, etc. That is just a bonus in the game. Think about it, most of us are old CS/HL1 players. I cant even play CS or DoD now, they are way to boring. A low tech game with alot of campers and hackers. You get no unlocks, no points, nothing, just your name on a scoreboard at the end. Unless you take a screenshot you may never see it again. The servers that do track stats are usually so laggy nobody can play on them. I love war games, and BF2 is awesome. I admit its fully of bugs, but at least they working on them.
                        Best quote I've seen today. Played Half-Life for 6 years myself including DoD, Battlfields, Science & Industry, classic stuff. BF2 goes beyond what I've ever played, and most new PC gamers are the ones complaining.

Comment

It's a game.....and as far as stats go.....pfffft!

I have stuff all rank or unlocks or anything cause i actually enjoy single player so much (less whines and cheats) that i don't play online as much as most......

best part is, you get loads of practise so when you do get online you whoop bum nuggets off ranked dudes......

Comment

Originally posted by antseezee
                            Best quote I've seen today. Played Half-Life for 6 years myself including DoD, Battlfields, Science & Industry, classic stuff. BF2 goes beyond what I've ever played, and most new PC gamers are the ones complaining.
                            Oh yeah, that's so true........

Comment

Originally posted by \\«WÎÑG»//
                              I dnt know about you guys, but in my mind, BF2 makes you work way too hard for soo little reward. you work to get 10,000 points for weaks or more, and you get 1 gun, that doesnt do much more then give you something if not nothing. in my mind, they have way too little to unlock, and what you can unlock, is standerd issue in some other games. this isn't everquest so why do they make it just as rank occupied?
                              I think EA's next patch sould make it easier to get more points faster. i dont mean to the point ware in 2 month's every1 is gona be a battle field officer commission. just a 1 or 2 point increase, so that you can get weopons before battle field 3 comes out without having to play when you sleep and eat.
                              i dont think they should make it too easy, but they should make it too hard like it is already.
                              mabe they should have just made it better when it first came out. cause to me there are not enough weopons to unlock, and they are all half done.

so what do you guys think?

I don't know about you guys, but in my mind, BF2 makes you work way too hard for such a small reward. You work to get 10,000 points for weeks or more, and then you get one gun, which isnt that great. In my mind, there's way too little to unlock, and what you can unlock is standard issue in other games. This isn't Everquest so why do they make it just as rank-oriented? I think EA's next patch should make it easier to get more points, faster. I don't mean to the point where in 2 months everyone's going to be a battlefield officer. Just a one or two point increase, so you can get weapons before Battlefield 3 comes out. This way, you dont have to play when you sleep and eat. I dont think they should make it too easy, but they shouldn't make it as hard as it is already. Maybe they should have just made it better when the game first came out. Because it seems to me that there are not enough weapons to unlock, and they are all half done.

So what do you guys think?

there, grammar is fixed. what a retard....the last sentence, "and they are all half done" what the HELL does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X