Titan attack gold badge changed by EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nemes1s
    I got both gold badges in a 64 Suez server, it's the only way possible, the more people on the server, the better for you, even if it lags to high hell.
    Thats not true... I got mine in a 48 Man Highway Tampa. Nade Spam into enemy core FTW!

Comment

Didnt know u could get badges in a beta

Comment

Beta=Ranked. Ranked=Points, Awards, Stats, etc.

Comment

Cool didnt know that I was a beta tester early on for Dice in the first patches. No points no badges.

Comment

I dont really know any reqs for these awards lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEONEANDONLY
              I dont really know any reqs for these awards lol

Check your head....err quarters in BF.

^ Don't take it too seriously but you have to "special" if you are playing this just for fun :laugh:

Anyway. I'm jolly for getting the titan defense gold and I can say 100% sure that kills by titan gun do count towards the badge reqs. So does titan AA gun kills.

It does not matter where the killed guy is or with what, but if you happen to be on titan when the death scream is in the air then it's titan defense bonus +1 time for you baby.

The same goes for titan attack bonuses. It's not possible to get a head start for that though.

Comment

Originally posted by looqas
                Check your head....err quarters in BF.
                The same goes for titan attack bonuses. It's not possible to get a head start for that though.
                Not always true, if I remember correctly. If you kill people under the PAC Titan in Verdun, it's clause enough to the ground to give you that bonus :|:

Comment

Just got mine thanks to Fish. lol

Definitely 30 kills on enemy titan. :nod:

Comment

Congrats! I sure hope I'll get it someday

Comment

Originally posted by hellR1de
                      Not always true, if I remember correctly. If you kill people under the PAC Titan in Verdun, it's clause enough to the ground to give you that bonus :|:
                      You can also still sit on the very top parts of the EU titan while the shields are up and get a few aircraft taking off. I verified this a few days ago late in a round, (just before shields dropped) and will probably make use of this when I go for my titan attack gold.

The best part was, after popping one full gunship, the Brig flying it made it personal... So I got him several times before he got me. I think I only got one attack point from the two guys in the gunship, but then several more from the guy coming after me. If I can get half a dozen or more attack points that way, the badge should be pretty do-able.

Comment

Working...
                      X