RDX Bunny Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
    i always taunt bunny hoppers over the chat when I kill them 'poor little bunny hopper try and hit the fire button instead of the jump button next time';no doubt this thread will turn into a major flame war with the bunnies claiming how leet they are and what skill it takes to hammer the space bar!:laugh:
    Who says it's l33t, its a tactic. you can beat some people with it, and you can't beat some people with it. if you have ever seen a pro gamer play the bunny hop like mad, but they do it with style(which i kinda copied).

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmmmy View Post
      LOL its not like Bunny hoppers are hard to kill.
      I didnt say they are hard to kill.

There just ****s

Comment

Who says it's l33t, its a tactic. you can beat some people with it, and you can't beat some people with it. if you have ever seen a pro gamer play the bunny hop like mad, but they do it with style(which i kinda copied).
        hey man I was just saying this thread is gonna turn into a flame war done be beatin down on me man Ive already stated that I play the game whatever I come across nothing really bothers me part from haxors ;glithcers and statters;Im not going to enter into a discuss about bunnies

Comment

Never really seen it until a few days ago on the LSF squad server. The lsf guy ranked no6 did it all the time.

He claimed he was ranked 6 though. I thought it was anoying altough it was kinda cool trying to shoot him down before he could detonate. Kind of sad that that trick gets him to no6 though

Comment

Yea rdx hopping is gheyzorz.

http://media.putfile.com/Macro-noob

Comment

Originally posted by Aeduz View Post
              If you want to combat against RDX nubs grab the Clark and SMASH THEIR ****ING FACES IN
              QFT

Comment

Originally posted by DICE-Pirelli View Post
                It is a war game - not a jumping competition.
                End of debate

Comment

it was one of the more fun parts of the early BF2, c4 chucking, why nerf it out of this game too? forget nsof, the db] guys are pro at rdx chucking

Comment

Play on servers that have Friendly Fire turned ON. I guarantee you that it won't be a problem on those servers.

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                      Play on servers that have Friendly Fire turned ON. I guarantee you that it won't be a problem on those servers.
                      Absolutley! I do wish EA would change the filter so taht if you have FF at anything less than 100% it doesn't just say "Off." We run ours at 80% which cuts down on some of the accidental TK's but iff someone does the RDX Bunny-hopping it drops them to between 6-12 health. That is sufficient to deter most of them.

Comment

i've never come across a RDX bunny hopper yet.

Comment

The reason they turned TK off on the explosives was for the APMs. Nothing worse than finding a spot as a sniper, lay an APM, then some time later have some team mate run in front of it and get you a TK.

So I think the explosives...APMs, motion mines, and RDX........should be TK on, but team trigger off. So team mates could run in front of your APM all they want. But if they're standing in front of it when an enemy passes by, they both die. That way the RDXer will also die if he's close when he triggers his own RDX.

Comment

Originally posted by dr-nick-au View Post
                            it was one of the more fun parts of the early BF2, c4 chucking, why nerf it out of this game too? forget nsof, the db] guys are pro at rdx chucking
                            That sort of FF=On RDX chucking is very skilful, annoying but skilful. FF=OFF RDX chucking is gah tho.

^BTW that's how it works.(team trigger off, FF=on)

Comment

I had to laugh yesterday after I jumped behind some cover and the RDX bunny blew himself up.

Comment

That sort of FF=On RDX chucking is very skilful, annoying but skilful. FF=OFF RDX chucking is gah tho.

^BTW that's how it works.(team trigger off, FF=on)
                                True, there is some skill in the FF=On RDX chucking. Played against a really good sniper who frequents our Camp G server. Very good with the headshots but uses RDX well too. If you were down below him, he would just toss one down through a ladder hole or off the walkway and BOOM! But then he wasn't the hopping around type either. He got me a few times and I would tab to the scoreboard and he was always still alive so it wasn't a suicide mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X