Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give-Away: Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Give-Away: Natural Selection 2 and Overgrowth!

Have been waiting for this game since they announced it . hope i'll win tough

Comment

Do want!
      I was huge fan of Natural Selection

Comment

Why do I deserve the game? Well, because I am filled with just plain awesomeness. Imagine how much publicity you guys would get by giving this to me. All the news papers and news programs around the world would write up a story about how you gave the coolest and most awesome guy in the world a free game just for him being him. You guys would get so many visitors to your website that you would make millions from your advertisers. So really you giving me the game is actually a favor for you guys, so, your welcome!

But if I don't win a copy then I'll have to compensate by running around like a maniac making Pow! Zap! laser noises and pretending that I'm shooting aliens.
        Or attack people with my fake claws...

People would obviously worry about my sanity. But you can stop this happening! How? By letting me make Pow! Zap! laser noises in the game against the aliens. Which is far more socially acceptable than doing it in the street.

So, giving me a copy of the game would make me happy and protect Society. Simples!

Comment

I deserve to win because I deserve to win and I will win.

Comment

I mostly want this pack because I've played the original Natural Selection, and loved it, but I don't have a creditcard, and this will most likely not be available retail. I also really liked Lugaru, despite its not too awesome grapics, so if Overgrowth's gameplay is anywhere near Lugaru's, it's awesome. So, sign me up! Best of luck to all

Comment

I have been watching these games since the first sign of public announcement. I would be incredibly happy and satisfied if I managed to win these games for free. Thanks for making this opportunity available to a lot of us! :thumbsup:

Comment

Not played either of the games predecessors but would love to get in on the action this time around.

Comment

Yo Zips as a long time forumer I require these games.
                  Just so you know you can give them to me before deciding to distribute them out to the other guys.
                  Just so you know, ok?

Comment

I want this bundle for free because I've been playing NS since 2003, and can't wait to play the looonnnnggggg awaited sequel!!!!!!

Comment

I'll take it, I don't intend to use it. I'll probably give it away and buy another copy just so the freeloaders don't get it.

Comment

I joined to get NS2 because I've been playing NS for along time and I'm out of money and cant buy NS2 at the moment D:

Comment

Well, I might as well give it a shot, 'eh? Yeah, I'd love these games. Doesn't really make a huge difference if I get them or not but, it sure would be swell. Good luck to all the other entries

Comment

I could have sworn I fucking posted here already...

Comment

I tend to like to support indie games, and would gladly buy the pack but alas I happen to be short on money.

Although my family seems to have very bad luck at winning contest (while we seem to win nearly every raffle we are in?) I'd think I'd just take a chance for the heck of it too.

Comment

My mommy won't buy me game so i have to beg for it XD rofl.
                                Holla,senior Facepunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X