Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fshy94
    Guest replied
    Yeah, the game was horrid when it first came out. For all its bugs now; its a load better compared to the game we got first when we bought it. I still think that we kinda got ripped off for being the exact opposite of paid beta testers.

Leave a comment:

• DesmondLocke
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Timmmmmy View Post
    ^BTW that's how it works.(team trigger off, FF=on)
    Yes, that's how it works now. When this game first came out, like BF2, if TK was on, so was team trigger. I got so many Claymore TKs in BF2 I lost count. I never understood team trigger, I think that was the only game I ever played that had that. But, if TK is off, then your own team mates won't die by your own APM, mine, etc explosions. Which is exactly why these RDX bunny hoppers can do what they do.
    My suggestion is that all explosives be TK on all the time. That would stop them.

Leave a comment:

• Skates
    replied
    That sort of FF=On RDX chucking is very skilful, annoying but skilful. FF=OFF RDX chucking is gah tho.

True, there is some skill in the FF=On RDX chucking. Played against a really good sniper who frequents our Camp G server. Very good with the headshots but uses RDX well too. If you were down below him, he would just toss one down through a ladder hole or off the walkway and BOOM! But then he wasn't the hopping around type either. He got me a few times and I would tab to the scoreboard and he was always still alive so it wasn't a suicide mission.

Leave a comment:

• imlikeawarbird
    Guest replied
    I had to laugh yesterday after I jumped behind some cover and the RDX bunny blew himself up.

Leave a comment:

• Timmmmmy
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dr-nick-au View Post
    it was one of the more fun parts of the early BF2, c4 chucking, why nerf it out of this game too? forget nsof, the db] guys are pro at rdx chucking
    That sort of FF=On RDX chucking is very skilful, annoying but skilful. FF=OFF RDX chucking is gah tho.

Leave a comment:

• DesmondLocke
    Guest replied
    The reason they turned TK off on the explosives was for the APMs. Nothing worse than finding a spot as a sniper, lay an APM, then some time later have some team mate run in front of it and get you a TK.

So I think the explosives...APMs, motion mines, and RDX........should be TK on, but team trigger off. So team mates could run in front of your APM all they want. But if they're standing in front of it when an enemy passes by, they both die. That way the RDXer will also die if he's close when he triggers his own RDX.

Leave a comment:

• ohsosharp
    replied
    i've never come across a RDX bunny hopper yet.

Leave a comment:

• Skates
    replied
    Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
    Play on servers that have Friendly Fire turned ON. I guarantee you that it won't be a problem on those servers.
    Absolutley! I do wish EA would change the filter so taht if you have FF at anything less than 100% it doesn't just say "Off." We run ours at 80% which cuts down on some of the accidental TK's but iff someone does the RDX Bunny-hopping it drops them to between 6-12 health. That is sufficient to deter most of them.

Leave a comment:

• FPS[VT_NERD]
    replied
    Play on servers that have Friendly Fire turned ON. I guarantee you that it won't be a problem on those servers.

Leave a comment:

• imported_dr-nick-au
    Guest replied
    it was one of the more fun parts of the early BF2, c4 chucking, why nerf it out of this game too? forget nsof, the db] guys are pro at rdx chucking

Leave a comment:

• bigAPE
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by DICE-Pirelli View Post
    It is a war game - not a jumping competition.
    End of debate

Leave a comment:

• TacoManSupreme`
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Aeduz View Post
    If you want to combat against RDX nubs grab the Clark and SMASH THEIR ****ING FACES IN
    QFT

Leave a comment:

• b14ze
    Guest replied
    Yea rdx hopping is gheyzorz.

http://media.putfile.com/Macro-noob

Leave a comment:

• cyberzomby
    Guest replied
    Never really seen it until a few days ago on the LSF squad server. The lsf guy ranked no6 did it all the time.

He claimed he was ranked 6 though. I thought it was anoying altough it was kinda cool trying to shoot him down before he could detonate. Kind of sad that that trick gets him to no6 though

Leave a comment:

• ICE*T
    Guest replied
    Who says it's l33t, its a tactic. you can beat some people with it, and you can't beat some people with it. if you have ever seen a pro gamer play the bunny hop like mad, but they do it with style(which i kinda copied).
    hey man I was just saying this thread is gonna turn into a flame war done be beatin down on me man Ive already stated that I play the game whatever I come across nothing really bothers me part from haxors ;glithcers and statters;Im not going to enter into a discuss about bunnies

Leave a comment:

Working...
X