No announcement yet.

Hacking & Exploiting on the rise again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, what happen to the good o' days where people just played to have fun and respect one another and eventually make friends while playing. Now we have these smacktards who come up these hacks because they suck that badly, or that they need to have some "spice" in there lives. Wow! what is this world coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
      I have noticed people glitching a lot lately. But nothing else has caught my eye.
      Oh i got stabbed on fall of Berlin map from a guy inside the building, We couldnt work out where he was coming from until a squad member saw bullet trace coming from inside a building. To test it, i lay on the floor on the roof in the middle, only a squad member for company. A few seconds later i got stab, so unless this guy has a 500foot knife something very fishy going on

Comment

hey catflap aint seen you on here in a while!. hows business???

yeah that sounds proper dodgy. Did you ss it? Caught two blokes doing that on berlin a few weeks back by the roadblock flag inside the building shooting away at us with their pistols. i did post their names up with an ss on another thread but cant remember which one now

Comment

It sucks, I know its only a game and not the end of the world but why out money into these hackers grubby little fingers.

Business is good ;-)

Comment

yeah never understood why people pay for that sh1t because they cant play it properly.

Good to hear business is well. will have to squad up with you sometime or let you have a go at getting my tags

Comment

Man my knife skills suck so much, only have 83 dog tags,

Now sniping i am good, up to 154 in the ranking now, and all done honestly

Comment

well il be leaving soon and might offer some forum members an easy shot at my tags whoever doesnt have them lol:laugh:

il pop on from time to time but not as much now as im getting my paintball gear on tuesday and my offroader sorted soon hehe

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
                  well il be leaving soon and might offer some forum members an easy shot at my tags whoever doesnt have them lol:laugh:
                  You know where to find me :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Comment

i can imagine it now lol..... i just stand there knife drawn and theres about 20 - 30 of you lot running in a line charging at me with knives out.

maybe a good way to go out with a bang lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
                      i can imagine it now lol..... i just stand there knife drawn and theres about 20 - 30 of you lot running in a line charging at me with knives out.

maybe a good way to go out with a bang lol:laugh:
                      go for it slaney

Comment

It would be a good scene for a machinima movie no doubt!

Comment

ive had a few lucky shots with my sniper, eg. when im in the toll station tower and the guy is walking around on the other side near the ladder and a just saw his head... got an award for that!
                          but i saw a bunch of stat padders on one server the other day. and yes, there are more hackers + glitchers during summer...

Comment

Yeah, i feel like there are more cheating going on. Aimbots possibly. It's getting ridiculous, i am getting taken down from a ridiculous distance with a 3 shot burst. Things like things didn't happen a few months back. It's really making me stay away from the game sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by eddiecatflap View Post
                              Oh i got stabbed on fall of Berlin map from a guy inside the building, We couldnt work out where he was coming from until a squad member saw bullet trace coming from inside a building. To test it, i lay on the floor on the roof in the middle, only a squad member for company. A few seconds later i got stab, so unless this guy has a 500foot knife something very fishy going on
                              he was glitched inside the building.. i was with you there.. blew the bastard up with RDX

saw him enter the building with an APC , dunno how tho.. so i waited for him to come and knife me, and when his arm stuck out i blew the rdx and it killed him then i put it on his APC and when he spawned i blew him up.... then i got called a hacker

then there was one time in titan where i was blowing up some consoles with my rdx shotty then 2 guys run past me, so i run up behind em and knife em.. then get kicked "you have been kicked from the server "no-clip through titan walls to knife" admin desicion"

that really pissed me off... and i was having a good round too i think his name was xenophobic or sumthin.. he was calling out "hackers" whenever he got killed sum1 was "hacking"

Comment

add me to ur buddy list i want to own u or wit u
                                mybulleturface in game
                                :salute:

Comment

Working...
                                X