No announcement yet.

The PRO-Voss community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't feel the krylov is overpowering. It's been a pain in the a$$ to find a balance with all of these weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by DutchDude View Post
      Am I the only idiot here who uses smoke nades? They are AWESOME, I cant live without thgem. For those who say: wherez ure peekay rockits?!"... I do not need them. Muhahahaha

Smoke grenades are useless. They work against idiots, but my favorite setup is Baur/Herzog/Defib.

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
      I don't feel the krylov to be overpowering and needing a nerf. It's been a pain in the a$$ to find a balance with all of these weapons.
      Yeah I got that Private glitch last night and had to run around Camp G with no unlocks. The Krylov doesnt feel all that great.

Comment

• To me here is how the ARs feel when it comes to power.

1. Voss
        2. Baur
        3. Krylov
        4. Scar (It should skip 4 and go to 5 eventhough there aren't 5 cuz it feels so weak)

As far as acuracy goes (at medium distance
        1 Voss
        2 Krylov
        3 Scar
        4 Baur

Comment

• Originally posted by Quemical View Post
          To me here is how the ARs feel when it comes to power.

1. Voss
          2. Baur
          3. Krylov
          4. Scar (It should skip 4 and go to 5 eventhough there aren't 5 cuz it feels so weak)

As far as acuracy goes (at medium distance
          1 Voss
          2 Krylov
          3 Scar
          4 Baur
          Personally, I find the FA-37 to be the best mid-range assault rifle. Feels more stable than the Voss with short bursts.

I agree that Baur and SCAR are pretty weak mid-range rifles. Close combat is not the Baur's biggest weakness; it's mid-range where bursts are too inaccurate and single shots kill them too slowly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital-Boy View Post
            Personally, I find the FA-37 to be the best mid-range assault rifle. Feels more stable than the Voss with short bursts.

I agree that Baur and SCAR are pretty weak mid-range rifles. Close combat is not the Baur's biggest weakness; it's mid-range where bursts are too inaccurate and single shots kill them too slowly.
            The Krylov comes in 2nd for me when it comes to mid range, just because of the clip size. And i agree, that the baur's biggest weakness is mid range. I often encounter enemies with LMGs that go prone when i come across them i zoom in with the baur, start shooting in burst and can't connect well, because the recoil makes the shots hit the floor right infront of the enemy and the next shot goes over his head, finally by the 3rd shot i hit him. But it's a split second before i am on the floor looking at the 15 second counter

Comment

• You guys are on crack. The Baur's specialty is mid range combat. You've obviously never been fast clicked head shotted. I blame the lack of good Baur users, but yeah. You dudes are up a freakin' tree if you think the Baur is the weakest mid range assault rifle lol. If anything, it's tied for the 1.4 SCAR-11 for most effective at mid-range IMO.

P.S.

I 2 shot burst just fine at mid range with the Baur if I'm caught with my pants down in automatic firing mode. I think you guys really haven't tried to use the Baur well, tbh.

Comment

• Everyone is entitled to their opinion, everyone has different comfort levels. Alot of people hate the Ganz because it takes to long too start shoothing straight, other's are use to that and Love the Ganz. It's just a matter of knowing how to use it or being used to using it. So obviously i need work with the Baur at mid range, (It's my #3 weapon with 2241 Kills) If i know i am going to be in alot of mid range battles and feel like being medic,i am preffering the Default ARs. I used to use the Voss, but i completly left it out of my diet. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by blank1 View Post
                  You guys are on crack. The Baur's specialty is mid range combat. You've obviously never been fast clicked head shotted. I blame the lack of good Baur users, but yeah. You dudes are up a freakin' tree if you think the Baur is the weakest mid range assault rifle lol. If anything, it's tied for the 1.4 SCAR-11 for most effective at mid-range IMO.
                  Semi-auto is the Baur's speciality. Anything that calls for full-auto (burst or otherwise) you might as well be using any of the other rifles. It just doesn't stand out as much at close range since many of the bullets will hit in spite of the deviation/shot at that range. Mid-range, it's much more obvious, as must be evident to yourself if you're firing 2-round bursts.

Comment

• Voss overused? Yes it is the weapona nd my weapon of choice on Camp G and other more infantry based maps although I can and do use the other weapons.

With that said if you run around the Titan Maps and say Verdun and some of the other more open maps you are going to get owned big time by armor.

Comment

• Originally posted by blank1 View Post
                      You guys are on crack. The Baur's specialty is mid range combat. You've obviously never been fast clicked head shotted. I blame the lack of good Baur users, but yeah. You dudes are up a freakin' tree if you think the Baur is the weakest mid range assault rifle lol. If anything, it's tied for the 1.4 SCAR-11 for most effective at mid-range IMO.

P.S.

I 2 shot burst just fine at mid range with the Baur if I'm caught with my pants down in automatic firing mode. I think you guys really haven't tried to use the Baur well, tbh.
                      To expand, I don't think it's weak at mid-range combat, but I think it forces the user to make a difficult decision that often makes it appear that way. With the Baur's recoil, a mid-range fight can often necessitate a snap decision between burst fire or semi-auto. It doesn't seem to quite fit the bill for either, but both work pretty much equally well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital-Boy View Post
                        Semi-auto is the Baur's speciality. Anything that calls for full-auto (burst or otherwise) you might as well be using any of the other rifles. It just doesn't stand out as much at close range since many of the bullets will hit in spite of the deviation/shot at that range. Mid-range, it's much more obvious, as must be evident to yourself if you're firing 2-round bursts.
                        The Baur's recoil forces you to fast click single shot or 2 shot burst at mid range. However, it retains it's ability to instagib given it's accuracy. At mid range, the deviation on the Voss and Krylov (Krylov less than the Voss of course) lead to noticeable losses in accuracy (as far as I'm concerned in my experiences, of course). A Voss or Krylov may need to fire off 2 - 3 three round bursts at mid range to score a kill. At that Range, my Baur needs 2 - 4 shots, fast clicked or 2 shot bursted. It evens out, if it doesn't even play to the Baur's favor.

Comment

Working...
                        X