No announcement yet.

titan aa spammers why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday i was Titan ground gun whoring, got 2 Distinguished Combat Efficiency Pins, that wasnt fun, i did it for the pins

Comment

Originally posted by HEFO View Post
      Yesterday i was Titan ground gun whoring, got 2 Distinguished Combat Efficiency Pins, that wasnt fun, i did it for the pins
      and what has that got to do with titan aa spamming?

Comment

I am guilty of this while playing in the AA guns, usually as commander. When my transport or gunship is ready to take off it obscures their vision...that is the only time I do it.

Larry

Comment

You get huge kills in those AA guns, in the right server. Like someone said, shoot at 1) Enemy Shield or 2) Enemy AA Guns is a destraction top help your own pilots get out without damage.

So next time a pilot whines about someone in those guns, I hope you are shot down, ungrateful pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
            wow this is where ive been going wrong with your amazing tips im nowgoing to rule the battlefield
            LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOOB

1.GOOD PILOTS WONT GET SHOT DOWN LEAVING THE TITAN,THEY DIVE...
            2.TRY JUST TAPPING THE FIRE BUTTON TO KEEP THE AA GUN SPINNING, THIS WAY THEY WONT KNOW YOU'RE THERE..THEN YOU CAN 'ENGAGE' THE ENEMY JUS BY HOLDING DOWN THE FIRE BUTTON;I WONT HAVE TO SLIT YOUR THROAT THEN WILL i?

wouldnt you have anything better to do? do you like playing on a server thats totally lagged becoz some idiot likes to do nothing for their team;I'll do what I want mate if someones ruining the game for everyone ill happily tk them..
            Easy there Princess, no need to get your panties all in a wad.

First of all, I never offered these as tips, I was simply responding to somebody who asked the question. Apparently that was beyond your comprehension though. Understandable.

Glad to see you are cool enough to do what you want while crying like a little baby when somebody else does something you don't like. Even though I don't actually use the tactics you're crying about, if I ever see you on a server, I'll make sure to do it just to see you cry again as it is so entertaining.

The funniest part though, is you calling me a "noob", yet I see two of your recent threads are called "using noob tactics", and "180 bunny hop". Funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Area51 View Post
              Easy there Princess, no need to get your panties all in a wad.

First of all, I never offered these as tips, I was simply responding to somebody who asked the question. Apparently that was beyond your comprehension though. Understandable.

Glad to see you are cool enough to do what you want while crying like a little baby when somebody else does something you don't like. Even though I don't actually use the tactics you're crying about, if I ever see you on a server, I'll make sure to do it just to see you cry again as it is so entertaining.

The funniest part though, is you calling me a "noob", yet I see two of your recent threads are called "using noob tactics", and "180 bunny hop". Funny.
              Im big enough not to get drawn into a flame war with you if you see me on a server you wont know who I am coz u dont know my tag arf snarf snarfffff

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                why do players sit at teh aa guns aimlessly shooting at the enemy titan?does my head right in..Ive started teamkilling people for it,Ill warn um twice and then execute them asking the enemy to do the same...:salute:

Simple: They like fireworks, and lag. (And/Or are idiots)

Solution: TK Them.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeDooD View Post
                  Simple: They like fireworks, and lag. (And/Or are idiots)

Solution: TK Them.
                  Im urging everyone to tk these selfish b stards and end this menace:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by namvet70 View Post
                    I am guilty of this while playing in the AA guns, usually as commander. When my transport or gunship is ready to take off it obscures their vision...that is the only time I do it.

Larry
                    Same here, if the opposing Titan AA is causing problems for our aircraft then I do the same - gives the pilots more of a chance. It's the tools who just sit there constantly spamming the shields who hack me off

Comment

Originally posted by whitecap_uk View Post
                      Same here, if the opposing Titan AA is causing problems for our aircraft then I do the same - gives the pilots more of a chance. It's the tools who just sit there constantly spamming the shields who hack me off
                      thats what we're talking about...

Comment

Working...
                      X