titan aa spammers why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titan aa spammers why?

why do players sit at teh aa guns aimlessly shooting at the enemy titan?does my head right in..Ive started teamkilling people for it,Ill warn um twice and then execute them asking the enemy to do the same...:salute:

good. they need to die.

I wish people from the ground could kill people shooting the titian guns. that would be great.

Comment

I've not played a single round of titan mode where the titans moved from their original positions, so the titan guns hardly get used at all anyway.

I applied for CO on titan mode once just so I could try and figure out titan movement. Each time I tried, it said it couldn't move there. Maybe I have to dig out the manual...

Comment

on titan maps where the titans can move, we tend to get players that like to spam the aa on the enemy titan's shield and lag the entire server to the point that it's unplayable.

i think they do it just cuz they can, and they are bored, or they have horrible pings so they wanna drag down the whole server with them.

Comment

the few times I do it, its simply out of boredom waiting for an enemy to fly out,
          I think a lot of people do it because it gives them a rush thinking they are preventing the enemy from leaving their titan XD

Comment

It can actually accomplish two things:

1. With the blast that it causes when the AA hits the enemy Titan shield, it can blind the AA on the enemy Titan to protect your aircraft leaving your Titan.

2. It allows you to start damaging the enemy aircraft the second it leaves the protection of the shield if the pilot does not throw up the aircraft shield.

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
              why do players sit at teh aa guns aimlessly shooting at the enemy titan?does my head right in..Ive started teamkilling people for it,Ill warn um twice and then execute them asking the enemy to do the same...:salute:
              Are they shooting at the shields? it helps suppress the enemy's air assets and shooting at the right spot of the shield will blind the enemy titan's AA so they can't see your aircraft taking off

Comment

Spamming AA at the enemy titan causes lag for all on the titan - screwing up the gameplay for everyone on the enemy titan is not worth putting a few points of damage onto the enemy air vehicles. AA shield spammers should be kicked.

Comment

erm rofl.

AA spammers are annoying but it doesnt give u the right to "execute" them

alot do it for the points u can get from titan attack (altho u can only take them out twice each and after that u get no points) if i see it i usually ignore it.

i myself use aa to destroy the titan guns but ONLY if the titan is near the middle of the map so that the titan gun whorres have full range of everyone

Originally posted by Digital-Boy View Post
                  I've not played a single round of titan mode where the titans moved from their original positions, so the titan guns hardly get used at all anyway.

I applied for CO on titan mode once just so I could try and figure out titan movement. Each time I tried, it said it couldn't move there. Maybe I have to dig out the manual...
                  server owners can "lock" the titans down so they dont move, EES run a server with titan mode on and CO can make the move

Comment

ohh, he means the ground AA guns.

Yea, destroying the belly guns of titans gives you points and awards.

Comment

Originally posted by Area51 View Post
                      It can actually accomplish two things:

1. With the blast that it causes when the AA hits the enemy Titan shield, it can blind the AA on the enemy Titan to protect your aircraft leaving your Titan.

2. It allows you to start damaging the enemy aircraft the second it leaves the protection of the shield if the pilot does not throw up the aircraft shield.
                      it does do this, but is it worth having most of the players on the server lag out??? i don't think it is worth it, as you would be ruining the gameplay for lots of players, which i think is a kickable offense. just my buck oh two.

Comment

i knifed 4 titan aa gunners on my team last night after 6 or so messages telling them to stop lagging the server by firing at enemy titan shield..not one of them answered so out comes the tk knife one by one

if the whole server asks for them to stop and they dont listen then sod the lot of em il tk the idiots until they stop.. or at least shoot at aircraft and not the dam titan shield!

Comment

That is an easy knife kill! DOGTAGS ftw!

Comment

I hadn't seen someone do it in a long time, but yesterday guys were doing it in 4 rounds. I kept typing in CAPS " RETARDS FIRING AA GUNS AT SHIELDS ARE CAUSING LAG" and kept doing it, One guy even said "STFU" I wanted to choke someone. lol. Instead of defending the titan, they just sit there shooting at nothing.

Comment

this is when a well-admin'd server is in order.

Comment

Working...
                              X