No announcement yet.

titan aa spammers why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys like you are f**king anoying. There has been rounds. When IM sitting on the AA guns, waiting for planes to come etc. And I get Tk'd for no reason.

Also, where is the proof that shooting aimlessly makes it lag more? How do you know its just more traffic on the server host?

You don't your just blaming it on something. Everyone plays the game thier own way. Its People who think they are right that ruin it for others.

I hope tk'rs get booted for being such tards. If you where playing on any NZ servers and did that crap. Hope you like geting banned!

And FYI Im not one of those people who fire at the shields, as its pointless.

Comment

I think i got TKd once for being commander and sitting in the AA gun (Not firing them) lol. When i am titan commander in titan mode, i sit in the AA guns to try and add hrs to the titan AA gun award. The titans don't move so the AA guns are useless (The servers i play on don't move the titans) Even if they were gonna be used when the shields go down, i get out of the seat. So, yeah, ppl need to check WTF is going on before they go and TK someone just for sitting on the guns.

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
        why do players sit at teh aa guns aimlessly shooting at the enemy titan?does my head right in..Ive started teamkilling people for it,Ill warn um twice and then execute them asking the enemy to do the same...:salute:
        Loser.

Who the hell are you to "execute" them ? Are you the 2142 Police ?!

Even if it was on your own server, you're still an idiot !

If you tried that on me, I'd follow you around servers for days, making all of your rounds hell !

Comment

Originally posted by NZDeathBoy View Post
          Guys like you are f**king anoying. There has been rounds. When IM sitting on the AA guns, waiting for planes to come etc. And I get Tk'd for no reason.

Also, where is the proof that shooting aimlessly makes it lag more? How do you know its just more traffic on the server host?

You don't your just blaming it on something. Everyone plays the game thier own way. Its People who think they are right that ruin it for others.

I hope tk'rs get booted for being such tards. If you where playing on any NZ servers and did that crap. Hope you like geting banned!

would be of great beneficial use if you actually said who you were referring to wouldnt it lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Area51 View Post
            It can actually accomplish two things:

1. With the blast that it causes when the AA hits the enemy Titan shield, it can blind the AA on the enemy Titan to protect your aircraft leaving your Titan.

2. It allows you to start damaging the enemy aircraft the second it leaves the protection of the shield if the pilot does not throw up the aircraft shield.
            wow this is where ive been going wrong with your amazing tips im nowgoing to rule the battlefield
            LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOOB

1.GOOD PILOTS WONT GET SHOT DOWN LEAVING THE TITAN,THEY DIVE...
            2.TRY JUST TAPPING THE FIRE BUTTON TO KEEP THE AA GUN SPINNING, THIS WAY THEY WONT KNOW YOU'RE THERE..THEN YOU CAN 'ENGAGE' THE ENEMY JUS BY HOLDING DOWN THE FIRE BUTTON;I WONT HAVE TO SLIT YOUR THROAT THEN WILL i?

Originally posted by Spaztek View Post
            Loser.

Who the hell are you to "execute" them ? Are you the 2142 Police ?!

Even if it was on your own server, you're still an idiot !

If you tried that on me, I'd follow you around servers for days, making all of your rounds hell !
            wouldnt you have anything better to do? do you like playing on a server thats totally lagged becoz some idiot likes to do nothing for their team;I'll do what I want mate if someones ruining the game for everyone ill happily tk them..

Comment

Spamming the AA guns on the shields lags the server. Plain and simple fact- it's a big pain in the butt to everyone else, and it's utterly pointless.

If you want to do a quick burst when your ship is taking off to blind the enemy AA, fine. Beyond that, Bardo's right on the money- You are interfering with others' game play, you will be warned, and then you will kicked if you persist.

Comment

[QUOTE=NZDeathBoy;373579]Guys like you are f**king anoying. There has been rounds. When IM sitting on the AA guns, waiting for planes to come etc. And I get Tk'd for no reason.
                QUOTE]

umm I only execute aa spammers,wouldnt do it for no reason give um 3 warnings and thats it..

Comment

Titan gun spammers are the bane of Titan mode, I TK them when I'm about to leave a server or just here and there as I'm waiting for aircraft to spawn since I've already made Brig Gen. Get off the Titan and into the battle you little wimpy punks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturmgrenadere View Post
                    Titan gun spammers are the bane of Titan mode, I TK them when I'm about to leave a server or just here and there as I'm waiting for aircraft to spawn since I've already made Brig Gen. Get off the Titan and into the battle you little wimpy punks.
                    yesssss! let the spammers feel the full force of the dark side!!!!!:yay:

Comment

They are an easy kill as they can't see you, so just fly down walk up and BOOM head shot!, takes care of the problem.

Comment

lol i just tk them and then spawn as engineer and take out the aa guns of both titans. They dont realise the aa guns do no damage to each other, and they are that hungry for their points as soon as the gunship spawns the whole front of the enemy shield is lit up with aa fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                          I hadn't seen someone do it in a long time, but yesterday guys were doing it in 4 rounds. I kept typing in CAPS " RETARDS FIRING AA GUNS AT SHIELDS ARE CAUSING LAG" and kept doing it, One guy even said "STFU" I wanted to choke someone. lol. Instead of defending the titan, they just sit there shooting at nothing.
                          prob to get some sorta AA badge :cry:

seen it so much in BF2 folk sitting in AA to get the minutes :shakehead:

Comment

AA spammers are sad, sad, people. Seriously, if you are spending your time sitting in AA getting one kill every 5 minutes, then you might want to think about uninstalling BattleField.

Someone here said that everyone should play the game like they want to. I agree at a certain extent. I'm sure you will get pissed off when some asswad is sitting in his invulnerable little hiding place lagging the whole server. Yes, the server lags when it has to do deal with 2349874 bullets that are being fired at that shield 24/7. I'm also sure you will get pissed off when you get baseraped. But isn't baseraping just a style of playing the game?

AA titan spammers are lame, noob, stupid, and they need to get a life. If I'd spend my days in that stupid AA gun I'd kill myself. People like the AA spammers and the hallway statpa- I'm sorry, the hallway defenders, are the main reason I avoid titan. Titan is messed up big time, we all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by NZDeathBoy View Post

if you are sitting there waiting and getting TK'ed then it's not your fault. if you're firing at nothing causing 47 other people to lag it IS your fault. and yes, the guns firing on shields cause lag. use your common sense.

Comment

What is the deal with people getting lag on titan mode? I play titan exclusively and never get lag. Is it a speed thing or what? Locked titans suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X