This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syx wrote..

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Snowman bob wouldn't be the same without a ski mask.
    No not mask! HOOD!!! That small part of his snowsuit that goes over his head!!

Seeing Arctic Joe wearing that snowsuit in the hot rainy aztec really urks me.

Comment

CZ models suck, 1.5 models are the best... hope valve really updates the 1.5 l337 and put it on CS:S. It will be just crazy.

PS: CZ models do suck, but the maps are pretty. Dust maps are prettier than CS:S' ones.

Comment

BicyclMan wrote..

No not mask! HOOD!!! That small part of his snowsuit that goes over his head!!

Seeing Arctic Joe wearing that snowsuit in the hot rainy aztec really urks me.
        I always got a cold feeling from Aztec...but since it's below the equater it might be warm.

Comment

Syx wrote..

I always got a cold feeling from Aztec...but since it's below the equater it might be warm.
          Its in the South American jungle, it would be warm AND humid.

Comment

Zips wrote..

This is:

Front - http://www.csnation.net/image.php?id=40387

Side - http://www.csnation.net/image.php?id=40388

Back - http://www.csnation.net/image.php?id=40389
            I was joking about not knowing about the CZ leet krew. I own CZ, but I guess I didn't make it too clear in my first post.

And for christs sake have you ever seen a Mexican who looked like that? I haven't... he's supposed to fill the role of the generic terrorist from the Middle East.

Comment

Pan the Goat God wrote..

Yea, for some reason in CZ they turned the krew into a mexican.

Sad, sad day for CSers..

pretty good day for mexicans.
              Actually, I do believe he was an arab.

Comment

Aslong as I get my SAS model, I'm happy..

Comment

He was an arab, which would explain "arab.qc" and "arab.smd" as his reference file ;p

Comment

ETA Release Date: Late 2007 Maybe if your lucky 2008 Tho this is valve so these date are not set in stone could maybe be 2010

Of corse by then thay may release TFC2 means its only 2 years + delayed or they will release some other unfinished Product that everyone buys and is Disapointed 2-3 years later when its still unfinished

Comment

What you fail to see is that CS: Source IS a finished product. They're just adding to it to please the lot of you. They could leave it as is and it's in perfect working order, not a thing wrong.

Comment

DarkViper311 wrote..

What you fail to see is that CS: Source IS a finished product. They're just adding to it to please the lot of you. They could leave it as is and it's in perfect working order, not a thing wrong.
                        no, its more like a work in progress. while yes, they could abandon us as it is and not give us anything new, they're still trying to make CS in the source engine. which means all the maps, and all the models (plus maybe some bonus models if they're feeling saintly) from 1.6

Comment

Of course, they're still trying to make it, but they could certainly leave all of you with what you have. Then you'd have a lot more on your hands to complain about, now wouldn't you?

Comment

cant wait to see the classic leet krew reborn.

Comment

i think they should use the cz beta

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/944/deaztec00071tz.jpg

* i am just kidding 1.6 all the way *

-=BigBear=- SAS comes with artic not leet and BicyclMan artic is the best besides the leet

Comment

I'd rather something like the CS for Xbox -- Where in each map -- There is one type of model for each team -- And depending on what map it is, the type of the model changes.

For example, on de_dust -- There is the GSG9 for CT and the LEET for T -- And then on, let's say, cs_assault -- There would be the SAS for CT and the Phoenix for T.

Hmm? It would definately be an improvement on seeing Arctic Joe on de_dust with a snow suit.

I also think that all the player models' faces should be covered -- It'd be nice not to see 15 clones of the same model over and over with the same FACE.

Comment

Working...
                                X