Weapons in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons in the game

What kind of weapons do you guys think should be in the game?

More assault based,LMG based,SMG based,or all of them?

I think they should include a mixture of all of the weapons.Kind of similar to BC2,but only more to offer.

It would also be nice to see more variation in the types of scopes you can have.For instance,a red dot on an AK should look like the russian red-dot,and for the ally gun it should be vice versa.

So,as a community,what do you guys think?What kinda weapons do you want to see in-game,and what sort of variation?

Re: Weapons in the game

Anti-personnel mines and other anti-personnel explosives.

Comment

Stinger

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
        Stinger
        This.

Comment

Originally posted by theOP4
          Anti-personnel mines and other anti-personnel explosives.
          Definitely vote no on this crap. Hopefully they'll even tone down grenades and claymores compared to bf2.

Comment

I'd like to see team specific weapons return. M4, M16, M24 vs AK74u, AK47, SV98, etc...

Enough of the CoD-like weapon system.

Comment

If they have unlocks they better use the MoH: T1 system. But generally they need team specific weapons back. Screw you CoD4 onwards!

Comment

Another thing, and this is a must, allow us to change the firing mode of our weapon. This is extremely useful for weapons with a burst firing mode for long ranges.

The M16A2 in BC2 sucks at long range compared to some other shorter weapons because the other weapons can fire one round at a time by tapping the fire button.

Comment

I would also like to see the return of specific weapons per factions and firing mode, and specific unlocks per factions like MoH (maybe the possibility to use a weapon of an other faction at high rank).

Comment

The only thing they should take from MoH is the weapons system. I would totally support the use of something like that for BF3.

Comment

For those of us who didnt play MOH, what was the weapon system it implemented?

Comment

I didn't like in MoH how you ranked up though. You could just be a noob and only play with one class the entire time and be a boss but then all your other things suck. I did like the system of unlocking the weapons though. Just not the over all level up. I prefer BF2's for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Arid
                          For those of us who didnt play MOH, what was the weapon system it implemented?
                          Your "unlock xp" only counted toward the class you were currently playing.

And I expect the XM25 to be in the game. Its a cool toy, and gives them a chance to add something new to a modern warfare scenario.

Comment

I think it was that you didnt unlock a particular weapon per unlock, but you unlocked 2, but you could only use one for each faction, like unlocking one tier and you get the SVD for tali-*cough* I mean "OpFor" and the M21 for the Tier 1 operators.

Comment

I liked BF2. I liked the fact you didn't really unlock any better weapons.

Comment

Working...
                              X