Weapons in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weapons in the game

Yea, I enjoyed the BF2 weapons system the most.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
      Definitely vote no on this crap. Hopefully they'll even tone down grenades and claymores compared to bf2.
      You know what game did that well? 2142 did that well. If you went slow you could go right by them. They also had a delay on them so you could actually jump over them in time. Engineer could disarm them. Anyone could shoot or grenade them and destroy them, even when an enemy was in front of them and get the kill. Also, the person that planted them could pick them back up.

IF they were to add that stuff back, I would want it like that.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        You know what game did that well? 2142 did that well. If you went slow you could go right by them. They also had a delay on them so you could actually jump over them in time. Engineer could disarm them. Anyone could shoot or grenade them and destroy them, even when an enemy was in front of them and get the kill. Also, the person that planted them could pick them back up.

IF they were to add that stuff back, I would want it like that.

Crunch
        Absolutely. Every bit of that sounds good.

Comment

Umm...can we say AK-47?? I mean, did they REALLY leave that out of BC2? Yikes!

Comment

Well the AK47 is actually rather outdated. It really is only a terrorist rifle nowadays. Everyones all off using smaller calibres like 5.56 or 5.54mm in the AK74. Honestly, the lack of the traditional was rather refreshing, with Infinity wards take on the russian army using Bastardised AK47s with Tacticool attachments and rail mounts. Maybe as an unlock, yes. but if the MEC are back then they should use the -74 or the -101 again.

Comment

ak101 or an94 ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                ak101 or an94 ftw.
                This. AN-94 kicks ass. AK47 is just outdated. There's not point including it except for nostalgia's sake, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                  This. AN-94 kicks ass. AK47 is just outdated. There's not point including it except for nostalgia's sake, I suppose.
                  Doesn't the same hold true for the G3 and FN-FAL?

Comment

Yes, actually. They only work as unlocks. If the team-specific weapons system returns (like it should, at least in a 2 unlocks at a time, one unique unlock to each side... etc. form from MoH) they should only be unlocks

Comment

I really want the team-specific weapons. I would hate playing as PLA and being able to use an M16.

I also like the idea of having balanced unlocks like BF2. As in you can still do fine with the base gun and the unlocks are not that much better or have specific advantages and disadvantages when compared to the base gun.
                      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Binoculars would be nice.

It means bigger maps

And, in regards to the unlocks, more shotguns and more bolt-action sniper rifles - they're way more badass than auto snipers.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                          Binoculars would be nice.

It means bigger maps

And, in regards to the unlocks, more shotguns and more bolt-action sniper rifles - they're way more badass than auto snipers.
                          Hopefully scouting binoculars for mobile artillery.

Comment

weapons? i want the g36c

Comment

I dont know what its called ,just the sound it makes when it takes a mans life.

Comment

i need the m1 garand to be in the game. i would pay so much money for the m1 to be in the game.

that being said, i actually really liked the weapons in bc2 becasue alot of them were hardly ever heard of in other shooters and i am actually sick of the m16 and ak. i would love to see a battlefield FAMAS or galil or SKS or RPD or other sweet rare guns

i also would like to see the optics and scopes not be available until later levels just becasue iron sights are so much more sexy. i know you all disagree but comon...

Comment

Working...
                                X