Weapons in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weapons in the game

Rare? 3 of the guns you just named were in Black Ops lol.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
      i need the m1 garand to be in the game. i would pay so much money for the m1 to be in the game.
      i would love to see a battlefield FAMAS or galil or SKS or RPD or other sweet rare guns
      Just pointing out that the FAMAS was in BF2 Euro Force, and the SKS and RPD were in the classic BF Vietnam. Thinking of the FAMAS, I think it would be pretty cool (if highly impractical) if the weapons of the rumored NATO faction changed based on the locale (e.g. Paris maps would have FAMAS, NY would have M16s and M4s, etc).

Comment

Yea, that would be pretty awesome.

Comment

Give me back my Bauuuuuurrrr

with original 30 round magazine.

Comment

G36K, UMP45, m16a4, SR25, L85A2, Kimber Desert Warrior, MP7, MP9, USP40 S&W, M4 decked out with magpul parts.

and for the love of god no insta-nade or insta knife, bring ye-olde BF2 knife/nades

proper weapon models

weapons named correctly

select fire modes

god no more thinking about it, my brain hurts.

Comment

Select fire modes has been confirmed yo.

Comment

If the M40A3 isn't there I'm going to rage so hard. I'm tired of these auto shootin' cannons they call "sniper rifles".

Comment

Straight up man. Bolt action rifles are mah fave.

Comment

I am against the BF2 old way of assigning guns, or even the 2142 way of assigning guns because you always end up with a gun that's better than the rest and only available for one kit and one side.

PKM on bf2 anyone?

yeah it doesn't make sense realistically, but it's better for overall game balance if all guns are available for both sides.

I don't care wich guns are in as long as they stay away from the AK47 and start putting in rarer guns or at least contemporary guns that are realistically in use by military forces all over the world.

Comment

They could just do something like another model/skin for both side but same stats for the weapons, since they can't balance properly. I just hate seeing americans running with akaban and vice-versa.

Comment

I actually thought the different weapons for different factions ins BF2 was awesome - it gave the faction something more than a different name, and it added appeal to choosing one faction over the other.

Comment

Yeap, that^.

It made it less of a deathmatch kinda thing too I suppose.

Comment

Yes but Dice took the easy way instead of balancing, I doubt we'll see asymetric factions again.

Comment

i loved the M16A2/M203 in BF2, i would always run it on semi-auto and rapeface with the tube at a distance.

Comment

Yeah, I always like playing as the USMC just cause they had that precision feel to them. The M16 and LAV really had a unique feel to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X