Anyone have a 1:1 kd ratio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anyone have a 1:1 kd ratio?

Bleh, mine has gone down since I started playing. I like using a combination of bullets, tube, and the 1911 to get my kills lol.

Comment

When I started the game, between the squads not working together and the lag, my kdr was terrible. So don't feel too bad Amaranthuse. Now that I've learned the maps and the game is running smoothly, I'm over 1:1 by just a bit. Finding a squad that will work with you helps immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        I couldn't even force myself to toob enough to REALLY piss people off. I just shot them a lot...

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/pc/lolragequit
        lol; YOU are lolragequit? I think I played with you a couple of nights ago; I was using you as a mobile spawn point to get my shotgun and c4 kills XD

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
        I recently play mostly med and got mowed down, blown to pieces, threaded by vehicle and head shot by sniper a lot. For some reason I start to think T-88 LMG is the worst gun for med class.
        The T-88 is the worst of the LMG. Try the second one, or the G36 instead if you don't want to be called an M60 noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
          lol; YOU are lolragequit? I think I played with you a couple of nights ago; I was using you as a mobile spawn point to get my shotgun and c4 kills XD
          Yeah, that was me. I played a little more on that account and just ran around in circles hopping, or sneaking up behind people as a sniper and pretending to be on their team, even shooting at my team mates and dropping mortars on them. Fun times. :wee:

The stats are broken because of the veteran thing, though. I was using the defibrillator and tracer dart for a while. "Reviving" dead enemies while their team mates look on in confusion? Priceless. Or hopping through a hail of gunfire only to shoot someone in the chest with a tracer dart... :hahaha:

Wrecked the temporarily good KDR from that initial spam+camper ***** fest.

Comment

Is the XM8 version of the LMG any good?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              Is the XM8 version of the LMG any good?
              Its OK. I like the MG36 better. Im still trying to unlock the MG3, but that seems like a very cool gun.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I couldn't get on with it, one of those long burst LMGs

I preferred the MG36 much much more but I see a lot of medics using the XM8 lmg to great effect

likely another preference/playstyle gun

Comment

Working...
                X