What do you want fixed for the 1.51 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want fixed for the 1.51 patch

if you had to pick no more than 10 things to be fixed. (you don't have to vote for 10 if you don't see the need for that many)

sorry guys, i know there are many more issues not listed here but 20 is the maximum # of poll choices. if it's not listed, please select other and explain it in a reply.

after we get a good amount of people taking the poll, i will send the results to DICE and let them know that even though they can't fix everything, there are certain things people want priority given to.

it is crucial that we get them to fix some of the important things because we are losing players day by day. server population is tanking, and even i can't bring myself to play because servers crash half the time. so please take your time and vote. :salute:

Re: What do you want fixed for the 1.51 patch

those issues should all be fixed without any question by dice.
    but i think the 3 majors changes that need to be made are:

server crash - caused very good servers to be left behind cuz of to many crashes,

EU transport right side gun shooting blanks - that is just ridiculous. biggest obvious FAIL from 2142.

Loss of dynamic lighting sometimes - a real pain to restart just to have good lightning.

Comment

very good list.

Comment

Well I would add to list this: Not making damage even though I can c that I am Hitting the transporters/gunships. Maybe it's the hitbox or something, and majore thing is those shieldholes in pac gunship.
        And walkers moonwalking and all the bugs included in it's moving.
        And weird recoil in rdx-12 weapon. It shoots all over the place sometimes. Forget the glitches cuz that is admins job to keep server clean, and hackers.
        But that eu transporter not making damage, what i've noticed that it doesn't do damage either side of it when the bug is on.
        Double reloading.
        Hitboxes should be fixed also. just like bf2 did aleady.
        Bigger hit area to engineer antitanks so that the rocket would explode and damage the guys nearby. (Okay maybe that's too much required.)

Comment

Originally posted by finwarmonger
          Well I would add to list this: Not making damage even though I can c that I am Hitting the transporters/gunships. Maybe it's the hitbox or something, and majore thing is those shieldholes in pac gunship.
          And walkers moonwalking and all the bugs included in it's moving.
          And weird recoil in rdx-12 weapon. It shoots all over the place sometimes. Forget the glitches cuz that is admins job to keep server clean, and hackers.
          But that eu transporter not making damage, what i've noticed that it doesn't do damage either side of it when the bug is on.
          Double reloading.
          Hitboxes should be fixed also. just like bf2 did aleady.
          Bigger hit area to engineer antitanks so that the rocket would explode and damage the guys nearby. (Okay maybe that's too much required.)
          transport/gunship damage - that would be more general hitbox issue which i forgot to include here.

walker movement spazz and moonwalking - forgot about that too.

rdx gun - i think that's how the gun's supposed to be.

double reloading - i thought about this too, but this bug has been around in every single BF game so i don't think they can fix it. just the quirkiness of the refractor engine i think, like the gunfire sound loop.

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk
            EU transport right side gun shooting blanks - that is just ridiculous. biggest obvious FAIL from 2142.
            This. There is a vehicle with a pointless weapon seat.... why has this not been fixed?!

Comment

22 people voted so far, good job, keep it up guys. at around 30 people, i'll start thinking about sending the results to them. so far i linked this poll to several 2142 forums including the EA's UK and US boards.

the EA US board didn't like my poll so they deleted my thread, and i had to repost.
              the EA UK board didn't like it either and they censored my URL to the poll so i had to get around that.

i was only trying to help both sides here, but apparently they didn't like it that someone listed all the problems customers are experiencing with their game.

feel free to spread this link so that we can get as many votes as possible.:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk
                those issues should all be fixed without any question by dice.
                but i think the 3 majors changes that need to be made are:

server crash - caused very good servers to be left behind cuz of to many crashes,

Loss of dynamic lighting sometimes - a real pain to restart just to have good lightning.

This.

[EDIT:] Anyone that wants Pilum "Glitching" fixed needs to stop sitting in the Corridors and practice actual Titan defense.

Comment

yea i agree, and they think sitting in the corridor and spamming nades, blocking with shields and setting up sentry guns with the IDS planted somewhere while spamming pk rockets and rdx and apms at the entrance is fair play.

pilum shield overload is 1 thing we can use to counter what is by far the most mismatched attack/defend scenarios in the history of gaming. :nod:

Comment

ok, so i was originally going to send them the top 10 most wanted fixes, but i'm starting to think it may be too many.

what do you guys think about just sending them the top 5-7 most wanted?

as it stands now, it looks like these:

1. Servers crashing - stability
                    2. Sentry guns shooting through walls in Titan
                    T-3. Custom kit saving
                    T-3. EU transport right side gun shooting blanks
                    T-5. Account spoofing/hacking
                    T-5. Can't spawn on my titan sometimes
                    T-5. Walls/buildings you can still glitch into

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                      1. Servers crashing - stability
                      2. Sentry guns shooting through walls in Titan
                      T-3. Custom kit saving
                      T-3. EU transport right side gun shooting blanks
                      T-5. Account spoofing/hacking
                      T-5. Can't spawn on my titan sometimes
                      T-5. Walls/buildings you can still glitch into
                      Like the list, but it needs to include the Doragon GS missiles blowing on butt and not hitting the Talon.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                        Like the list, but it needs to include the Doragon GS missiles blowing on butt and not hitting the Talon.
                        well, that one only has 8 votes as you can see. there are things i want badly too like x-fi audio issue which isn't going to make the cut. we all have to make sacrifices for the more problematic issues. if it makes you feel any better, i voted for the doragon issue.

or maybe i'll just send the top 10 then. we'll see.

Comment

My theory on why it got so few votes. People only play Gibraltar. Or if they play titan, they don't get to use the GS because of the hogs. Nonetheless it's one of the biggest unbalance issues.

Comment

haha or it could be you're trying to get the aircraft service medal? just kidding, that's why i try to not to use doragon. if a half decent pilot is using the talon, i have no chance.

the thing is, there was that one patch they dedicated to fixing the missile tracking and imba vs talons. it failed miserably. the missiles just tracked for longer but still mostly failed to land hits reliably on the talon. i think part of the issue was that talon had a very well placed and protected heat source making it very hard for the missiles to land hits. at this point, i don't think they're willing to spend more time and effort to fix something they already tried to fix and failed. (although you can say that for all the issues listed above)

Comment

lol. Actually i'm not even making an effort to try and go for the Air Service Medal. Been a few months since i've been in the gunship.

I remember that time they claimed they fixed it. A player addressed the Issue and a guy from DICE just asked for proof that the missiles still didn't work right. If they played 10 mins in the Doragon they would clearly see there was still a problem.

I've given up hope that any of these issues will ever be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X