What do you want fixed for the 1.51 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want fixed for the 1.51 patch

i dunno, i like the engineer smg a lot more than i like the lambert but it could just be because i love the engineer class.

Comment

dam min...I'm sure when this patch comes out, that Dice will be thanking you, for all that you have done for it!!! WOW!!! Nice Poll!!! errr...:laugh:

Comment

I do to, especially the PAC one ;d but a lambert will wins hands down. Just a way of saying its still alot better then a SMG at medium range as the ROF, but its not as good as a Assault rifle.

Comment

You forgot something, not as important but I just tough about it. Tanks shells not doing any damage as well as the rorsh. Its a pain when your in a tank and you have to shot 3 more shells to a walker that arent easy to take take right from the start...

Comment

yea i think that goes under hit reg issues generally. i notice that in highway tampa a lot, i think it has to do with the servers not registering hits properly. i started noticing it since 1.40.

Comment

recoil on the lambert was made that way because DICE was smart enough to learn from their mistake that was the G36C in BF2 where it had almost no recoil and was deadly accurate. Lambert is still quite accurate but the rof/recoil, low dmg, short max dmg range meant it was made for mid/short range shooting. But forget about if SMG or carbine should be better than another, because at that short range, its not the gun, but who sprays more accurately at the head.

Comment

anyways, it's been 2 weeks since i sent in the results and no replies from the dice guys. and no response on the ea boards in us and uk by anyone from ea/dice.

i'll be honest and say that other than server crash and account spoofing, i doubt anything else will be fixed. in fact, it will be monumental achievement if they really fix server crash and spoofing, and anything on top of that will be just gravy.

i wonder how the beta testing is going.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  anyways, it's been 2 weeks since i sent in the results and no replies from the dice guys. and no response on the ea boards in us and uk by anyone from ea/dice.

i'll be honest and say that other than server crash and account spoofing, i doubt anything else will be fixed. in fact, it will be monumental achievement if they really fix server crash and spoofing, and anything on top of that will be just gravy.

i wonder how the beta testing is going.
                  It's pretty unwise to start digging if you find yourself in a hole.

Comment

not in a hole, sorry.:laugh:

Comment

You posted a message on the official forums and DICE didn't respond. That's odd, must have been the community manager's day off.

Oh wait, what I meant was - the community manager has never ever said anything eva.

Anyway, it's only been a year since they mentioned a patch was in the works. Don't be so impatient

Comment

He's expecting the support of a new release for a game from 2006.

Comment

i'm only expecting them to deliver what they said they would give us almost a year ago.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

now have you seen a "minor" update that takes a year to finish up?

Comment

How do you know its still a minor update...they might have changed the plan since then so that might be why it's taking longer

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              i'm only expecting them to deliver what they said they would give us almost a year ago.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

now have you seen a "minor" update that takes a year to finish up?
                              I'd rather have my 1943 or BC2 sooner then an update to be quite honest, I love 2142 but you can only play Gibraltar/Suez for so long.

And besides, it might be bigger then what they said.

Comment

well even beta testing calls it 1.51, which is only a 0.01 increment from current 1.50. maybe they'll, maybe they won't, who knows.

Originally posted by Kalo
                                I love 2142 but you can only play Gibraltar/Suez for so long.
                                we're getting operation blue pearl 2142.

Comment

Working...
                                X