This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Squad Members Are Sooooooooooo Hard To Come By

i always start my own squad and i get idiots who just go lone wolf and don't obey orders at all and the worst part is they don't even lone wolf well its soo annoying

Re: Good Squad Members Are Sooooooooooo Hard To Come By

I know what you mean, although I have stopped playing this game now but I only ever joined squads with friends, used to hate joining a squad or even creating one and then finding your guys scattered across the map and you are on your own capping the point.

Comment

add me wardog.[hk.]
      If your good and worth playing with, then ill stay in your squad

Comment

I find it in Euro Servers as well, but there are times I do not follow orders;

1) In a vehicle where I am not the driver and get taken somewhere else
        2) I am closer (thanks to mis-placed beacon) to another flag that the enemy have
        3) just spawned somewhere else than squad leader (due to stupidly placed beacon and not spawning there anymore) and the flag I am at just gets capped
        4) The Squad Leader issues no orders and everyone else is running around being blown up by friendlies and punishing
        5) Enemy Goliath is alive and I am engineer so I am getting a tonne of motion mines and my plivum ready to kill it, or in Hatchimoto to do same

Comment

Are you a good squad leader?Clean your own side of the street before you start critisizing squad members.Most squad leaders don't even use the mic.Alot of them don't have a spawn beacon.The biggest thing they do is not give orders.I love the way bf2142 encourages team play.Thats what makes it so much better then bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by socko7
            Alot of them don't have a spawn beacon.
            Those are the better SL's. If my SL puts a beacon down, I leave the squad. Sod becoming spawnkill-fodder for the enemy.

Comment

Squad beacons aren't always the best option. Sometimes it's better as a squad leader to stay hidden somewhere and let the squad spawn on you rather than have them shooting down to earth from outer space so everyone within visible range knows they're coming.

Edit: Ninja-posted by Lolyn. :cry:

Comment

Try playing on the Monkey Gamers Squadplay server. Best one around!

*Finishes promoting his clan's server*

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty

Edit: Ninja-posted by Lolyn. :cry:
                  Lol. SqaudBeacons are probably the worst thing in this game. First they make so much noise its not even close to a "stealthy landing then capturing a flag and stay unknown to the enemies" Secondly you can be seen from across the map leaving a white trail right where you landed.
                  SquadBeacon=EpicFail.

Comment

I never obey my squad leader, and I definetly dont obey the commander. I do what I think I need to do, not what someone else thinks. More time then not, the squad leader is making a stupid decision anyway. Thats why I usually am the squad leader, and I only let people that I think are good, in my squad. Like, if its me and field in a server, we will be in the same squad and i'll lock it cause the other retarded squad members just give away our position and act stupid. I think the best thing to do is to find one or two people that know how to play, and just stick with em. And yes, squad beacons are completely retarded, and I always leave a squad if they use beacons...

Comment

Beacons can be useful if dropped outside the enemy base so your squad can randomly pod in and nick the vehicles (works great on maps like Tampa and Shuhia if you want to steal the gunships, since there's a lot of places to hide the beacon). On city maps, though, they're only really useful for squads who high-roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                        I never obey my squad leader, and I definetly dont obey the commander. I do what I think I need to do, not what someone else thinks.
                        What if your CO has a plan in mind? What if your SL has a plan in mind? What if your SL let you know of his intentions? What if your CO has something special he wants you to do? What if your superior has a genuine and honest intent?

Will you actually listen to him or you will completely disregard his point of view?

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                          I never obey my squad leader, and I definetly dont obey the commander. I do what I think I need to do, not what someone else thinks. More time then not, the squad leader is making a stupid decision anyway. Thats why I usually am the squad leader, and I only let people that I think are good, in my squad. Like, if its me and field in a server, we will be in the same squad and i'll lock it cause the other retarded squad members just give away our position and act stupid. I think the best thing to do is to find one or two people that know how to play, and just stick with em. And yes, squad beacons are completely retarded, and I always leave a squad if they use beacons...
                          Oh my god...I see it now....your aura...Its like being in the presence of a super human being,,,Do people have to avert their eyes at the mini mart when they come and cash their checks.It must be absolutely wonderful being you.

Comment

wardog i'll add you and i don't use a mic but im in the process of getting one, i always lock my squad and kick people who don't obey, i rarely use becons i would say that im a good SL and it just pisses me off when i can't find decent squad members

and @ wardog i play mostly conquest and if you ever run into me i have a custom squad called Valkyrie

Comment

Yeah, I'd definitely buddy up with some of you for some squad games in the US tonight if anyone is down. I use the same name in-game so feel free to add me.

Comment

Working...
                              X