X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Squad Members Are Sooooooooooo Hard To Come By

Originally posted by Field

XXDD:laugh: [xD] :thumbsup:

Theres the F**ked up "xD" again at least its only half a O_o.
    I play Hello Kitty because I find more teamwork based games... Might be moving on Hello Kitty Online soon!

EDIT: Just Kidding.

Comment

Ya if you are actually critizing zeros SL ability you must be retarded
      Get together a team of 5 or 6 and me field and zero will rape you 3 v 6

Comment

hey now theres no need to be mean guys, the whole point of this is just because you dont follow silly SL or commander orders that doesnt mean the same person is also automatically bad at healing, reviving, resupplying, repairing ect.

there is a difference between working together for the common good and blindly following orders from people just because..

Comment

Originally posted by o_hothead_o
          Lol...

Comment

^I loled for atleast 3 mins.

Comment

oh lawdy lawdy lawdy.

don't mess with the prows guys. EG are teh boss. they even dreamed that they beat rival, HOT, 20ID and all the other teams that would kick most of our rears.

come on guys you held 3rd place for 3 months on a dying ladder for a dying game. you haven't even held first. get your heads out your behinds fools.

GO EMPIRE PROWS :laugh:

p.s. this is radien

Comment

Originally posted by visionseizures
                oh lawdy lawdy lawdy.

don't mess with the prows guys. EG are teh boss. they even dreamed that they beat rival, HOT, 20ID and all the other teams that would kick most of our rears.

come on guys you held 3rd place for 3 months on a dying ladder for a dying game. you haven't even held first. get your heads out your behinds fools.

GO EMPIRE PROWS :laugh:

p.s. this is radien
                I personally never made an of those prow comments but its not like you guys are that great either..

no offense or nothin im just sayin

Comment

I've got quite used to typing "R E V I V E ! ! !" then glancing at the minimap and realising that none of my squad were even attempting to assault the flag with me, and consequently they're nowhere near to res in time.

Seems to be the norm rather than the exception.

Still, it's better to just expect that rather than feel disappointed.

It's one reason I'll almost certainly never join a gaming clan: You come to reply on other people, and then they let you down and you feel worse than if you'd only ever relied on yourself.

There are some players who are usually very effective squad-mates, and I try to squad up with them when I see them. That's good enough for me.

Comment

lolz....How about....I find 6 players against your 3 :thumbsup:

As for SL & commander in pub servers, well 90% of time your commander doesn't have a clue or doesn't care! And SL's....Why be in someone squad unless you know of them?

What makes me mad is the few servers left are ran by some real loons! I've got banned from servers for just being a member of a twl team! I bet....half the people that reply to this thread, are banned from nfb servers! :salute:
                    I've really enjoyed this game and I hate to see it dying like it is!

BTW PROW FTW :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbud
                      I bet....half the people that reply to this thread, are banned from nfb servers!
                      Probably, and yet our servers still seem to do very well without you guys. Go figure...

This thread is sounding more and more like the immature rantings so common over on the TWL forums. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                        I personally never made an of those prow comments but its not like you guys are that great either..

no offense or nothin im just sayin
                        No one is great.

Originally posted by sgtbud
                        I bet....half the people that reply to this thread, are banned from nfb servers!
                        I loaded into nfb the other day and before I even spawned in I was banned. I'm not even going to bother tring to get unbanned. In my opinion when server admins fail they fail hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfire458
                          wardog i'll add you and i don't use a mic but im in the process of getting one, i always lock my squad and kick people who don't obey, i rarely use becons i would say that im a good SL and it just pisses me off when i can't find decent squad members

and @ wardog i play mostly conquest and if you ever run into me i have a custom squad called Valkyrie
                          Alright, I dont really use a mic either since mine is not that good. In 800 hours of 2142 online gaming, I only found one mate with who I really had fun with team work but unfortunately hes not playing anymore. I do follow orders of a good SL or a CO that actually knows what hes doing since hes the eyes in your back. Also iam not hard headed, if one order dosent work ill quickly try an other options, that is why i Like to be SL.

Iam mostly a Titan user, since sidi and shuia tabiaand verdun are my fav maps. But iam always down for some conquest.

Originally posted by BF.pAc*Alt+F4=HaxxxoR
                          Slightly OffTopic:
                          Tbh I find it extremely annoying when I'm SL and the Commander tells me to "Attack this position" when I've already told my squad mates to attack it, and he repeatedly spams me with "PAGE UP for Yes PAGE DOWN for No".
                          Single player Commander is the worst...
                          Thats why when i know theres a decent commander I always wait/ask for new orders, so I wont have to Reorder to my SM. Also good CO will keep UAV's and supply drops for good SL's

Comment

Ya notice I was refering to the noobs questioning zeros opinon
                            I wasn't talking to you TWL "Pr0s" Maybe you should read and quit being such a hotheaded f00l

Comment

You know what the real point of a Clan ban is Admin are getting tired of baby sitting the jack asses in the clans. Yeah there are respectful people in many of the clans, then just a few tards and well for me I already have 4 kids. If you screw it up for your clan one way or the other then I have no time for you. Most admins put money into their own server and they have every right to allow who plays or not.

You come into a server and start talking smack/ abusing the rules they have set aside. or just plain old tard hell I dont blame them.

Right up front Most TWL/TGL/Cal are into the hard core competition. nothing wrong with that, but attitude follows. it shows in the post here..

"we will take you on 3 vs 6 and rape you.."

" my opinion when server admins fail they fail hard"

My favorite of all quoted from EPIC KAISER "ROFL NO HAX! People need to learn who the real hacks are. =TRR= can suck some **** btw. "

and he likes to join my server under other names yet gets banned and follows me into other servers just to TK

I mean my 11 yr old daughter has more balls then half of the people who like to talk crap on the forums and TWL.

I guess the moral of the story is when you are on the net hiding behind a game talking smack it really shows how old a person is and mature.

Best yet it is a game

If you can't handle the straight forwardness of my answer then well you need really grow some hair on your nut sack.

Lastly I rather baby sit my kids not 12-18 yr olds who think the rule the world or 2142

Comment

I fly a Gunship now in public, mainly because the amounts I've been revived in clanmod probably adds up to a year of Public revives. Anyways in the GS at least you don't have to worry about being revived and the Titan heals you all by itself

Comment

Working...
                                X