X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Squad Members Are Sooooooooooo Hard To Come By

Originally posted by cableguy619

i dont like little teenagers because their nuts arent as big as mine and i think they're all a bunch of nurd turds hiding thier pimpled faces behind big computer screenz
    cable if its such a chore to pay for and run a server why dont you just quit paying for your own server and just hop on other peoples servers?

Comment

When did clan bans become the topic? Cable you really shouldnt get all mad like that, I can understand that you are annoyed at some people but it really doesnt make a difference to you or me what other people think. Everyone is different, having their own opinions, playing a different way. Some people are going to like how a server is run and others arent. The clan bans that I have seen, are from people thinking that other people hack... not because the admins have to baby sit them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
        Probably, and yet our servers still seem to do very well without you guys. Go figure...

This thread is sounding more and more like the immature rantings so common over on the TWL forums. :shakehead:
        lolz...you have 2-3 severs? and there's about 10-20 conquest servers left online in this dying game so.....you do the math!

You know what the real point of a Clan ban is Admin are getting tired of baby sitting the jack asses in the clans. Yeah there are respectful people in many of the clans, then just a few tards and well for me I already have 4 kids. If you screw it up for your clan one way or the other then I have no time for you. Most admins put money into their own server and they have every right to allow who plays or not.

You come into a server and start talking smack/ abusing the rules they have set aside. or just plain old tard hell I dont blame them.

Right up front Most TWL/TGL/Cal are into the hard core competition. nothing wrong with that, but attitude follows. it shows in the post here..

"we will take you on 3 vs 6 and rape you.."

" my opinion when server admins fail they fail hard"

My favorite of all quoted from EPIC KAISER "ROFL NO HAX! People need to learn who the real hacks are. =TRR= can suck some **** btw. "

and he likes to join my server under other names yet gets banned and follows me into other servers just to TK

I mean my 11 yr old daughter has more balls then half of the people who like to talk crap on the forums and TWL.

I guess the moral of the story is when you are on the net hiding behind a game talking smack it really shows how old a person is and mature.

Best yet it is a game

If you can't handle the straight forwardness of my answer then well you need really grow some hair on your nut sack.

Lastly I rather baby sit my kids not 12-18 yr olds who think the rule the world or 2142
        dude....cable, I've had alot of fun in your servers....BUT just because my team came in your server and created some chaos as a team. TRR admins banned us for team stacking...so be it

thought TRR was some good guys, but just another asshatt clan from the west coast...damn

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbud
          lolz...you have 2-3 severs? and there's about 10-20 conquest servers left online in this dying game so.....you do the math!

dude....cable, I've had alot of fun in your servers....BUT just because my team came in your server and created some chaos as a team. TRR admins banned us for team stacking...so be it

thought TRR was some good guys, but just another asshatt clan from the west coast...damn
          BUG it was for one of your boys talking **** when I left the SQUAD if he had any balls eh could have said something to me while I was in the SQUAD. But he rather wait until I left.

And your response shows who the *** hat is when obviously even posted on the TRR forums about your boy .. Like I said if you cant handle the truth then get out. The truth is you boys ended it for you. My warning went out to stop switching sides, if we wanted it that was we would stalk the sides and turn of AUTO RANDOM...

The *** Hat son ss the guy with the foot in his mouth. The truth and as expected another tard that was part of the group.

If your Boy would have said it to my ears maybe it would just be him banned. Again I don't need to baby sit your friends or you nor does any server admin. I spoke to Silent and Scope and told them it wasnt personal, but the actions of your obvious friends and I can say you now to by your own words was a right decision in our part.

Originally posted by Field
          cable if its such a chore to pay for and run a server why dont you just quit paying for your own server and just hop on other peoples servers?

As e-g knows you get kicked from alot of servers. In our own rights we rather have a place to call home when and where we want.

Comment

I spoke to Silent and Scope
            I coulda sworn it was one person called SilentScope but I could be wrong :laugh:

Comment

It's pretty obvious that playing this game competitively by default makes you good at this game....the precedence these admins are setting is get good and you are not allowed to play on a server we pay for.

the argument "if you don't like it get your own server" is a legitimate argument. But it is unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                I coulda sworn it was one person called SilentScope but I could be wrong :laugh:
                lol DAVo and Scope

Originally posted by BlueKnightro
                It's pretty obvious that playing this game competitively by default makes you good at this game....the precedence these admins are setting is get good and you are not allowed to play on a server we pay for.

the argument "if you don't like it get your own server" is a legitimate argument. But it is unfair.
                I agree in more ways then you think. You have to admit when in competitive play though you get more asses then normal. If I came to your server and when asked not to do something and continued to do it, then talk **** to you about it though wouldn't you decide you had enough?

Also you cant argue the fact player or players want to be the best and resort to cheat. TWL has generated plenty of them. That is 100% a fact we all know.

and to Zero's point not sure how we went this route from the OP...

Comment

speaking of the TRR server though it is NOT one of those scrubby servers where you get banned for "hacking" you will pretty much always have a good challenge on there if you play in the evening and all of the regular guys are on

Comment

"i dont like little teenagers because their nuts arent as big as mine and i think they're all a bunch of nurd turds hiding thier pimpled faces behind big computer screenz"

i take offense to that i'm 16 and i'm a mature player and a great SL don't be so sterotypical

i also agree with another post that this is a topic to discuss squad members not clans or servers

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfire458
                      "i dont like little teenagers because their nuts arent as big as mine and i think they're all a bunch of nurd turds hiding thier pimpled faces behind big computer screenz"

i take offense to that i'm 16 and i'm a mature player and a great SL don't be so sterotypical

i also agree with another post that this is a topic to discuss squad members not clans or servers
                      ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

WE are discussing SL and commanders, I guess you just don't get it!

Comment

Maybe....?

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbud

If you come into someones home and insult them, how would you expect to be treated. Any group of people can go to a server that is set up to randomize, stack a team, and then do extremely well. Dont make it seem like you did something special. Your clan was banned because soeone in your squad that was a regular decided that your behaviour was rude and childish. Just because your parents failed to teach you manners, does not make it our job. It's far easier to kick you back to mommy and daddy.
                          You wont be missed.

Comment

Didn't you see the picture ^? This thread is dead and becoming an complete O_o Fest.

Comment

Originally posted by BF.pAc*Alt+F4=HaxxxoR
                              Maybe....?

you fail at so many points, time for another name change?

Originally posted by SecrtSqurl
                              If you come into someones home and insult them, how would you expect to be treated. Any group of people can go to a server that is set up to randomize, stack a team, and then do extremely well. Dont make it seem like you did something special. Your clan was banned because soeone in your squad that was a regular decided that your behaviour was rude and childish. Just because your parents failed to teach you manners, does not make it our job. It's far easier to kick you back to mommy and daddy.
                              You wont be missed.
                              rofl....:laugh:

your feelings got hurt from a video game, so you ban people....maybe mom and dad should've beat yea a little more or changed your diapier more often!
                              I can't believe someone got RUDE in a BF game!

OMG ........Whats the world coming to?
                              :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by SecrtSqurl
                                You wont be missed.
                                In your failed attempt to make your little pretend world more perfect here is an example of what some of you leet admins are doing to this game...

I'm 12 I just bought the game and I go on your server with no knowlege of the rules. I base rape like a mofo.. you warn me I have no clue what those messages mean hell I don't even look at them cause i'm too focused on tring to shoot everything that moves. I get kicked "hmm dunno what happend". I reconnect again kill get killed kill get killed. I get banned. I have no clue why I can't connect to that server I have no clue what forums are GG.

Comment

Working...
                                X