X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrudgiN
    replied
    Re: What do you want in MW 2

on search and destroy your actually destroy something usefull, instead of a bunch of stinger missiles even if you are the jihad

mean like in cod2 you destroyed tanks and like 88 arty guns

Leave a comment:

• [GCA]Tim270
    Guest replied

More objective based maps that are individual to the map, i.e a rocket launch site where team A has to cap 3 terminals and team B has to stop them/retake them...something along those lines.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Recon
    replied

I'm sure the Allies and Axis have different reloading methods themselves, so i'd like to see a little variation between their reloading.

Leave a comment:

• 5t3v0
    replied

Originally posted by Micster
    I'd actually be more interested in a wider range of reload animations for all weapons, which may change depending on, say, the character's stamina. So long as the reload time stays the same, I can't see any harm in that.
    or if you're leaning against a wall you do a reload anim like in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear sky Arsenal mod (where the rifle is lifted left, its hard for me to describe it)

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

In CoD5 I noticed that if you dont empty the clip then your character doesn't load the chamber.

I dont know if I would want changes with reload animations. The only thing I would want to see is that the animation has to fully complete in order for the gun to be loaded. I hated in CoD4 where you had to fully wait on the skorpion, but all the others you could just give a sec then start shooting.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

Originally posted by Soldat
    I'd like to see realistic re-load animations. Things like snapping in the magazine then pulling the loading mechanism loading a round. Shell casings flying away in the correct direction.

Further, semi-auto on full auto weapons. Make HC relevant then
    If you have a round is chambered, you don't have to pull the charging handle/bolt. The animations in CoD4 are pretty realistic except for the shotguns.

Leave a comment:

• Micster
    replied

I'd actually be more interested in a wider range of reload animations for all weapons, which may change depending on, say, the character's stamina. So long as the reload time stays the same, I can't see any harm in that.

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

Originally posted by Soldat
    I'd like to see realistic re-load animations. Things like snapping in the magazine then pulling the loading mechanism loading a round. Shell casings flying away in the correct direction.
    I'd like to see that as well, something more similar to the animation you get when you empty the entire clip.

The most important thing for me though is awesome animations in general, the way you reload the AK101 in BF2 is just badass

Leave a comment:

• Soldat
    replied

Further, semi-auto on full auto weapons. Make HC relevant then

Leave a comment:

• Micster
    replied

He made it sound like the devs made lag a feature in the game. :|:

Leave a comment:

• imported_Recon
    replied

Originally posted by 5t3v0
    or just a plain idiot, but troll seems more likely. when i read that i was like "is he for real?"
    Yep, I had the same thoughts.. "No more ping, try not to have any lagging" WTF?!
    And a Canadian Army?! Is there such thing as a specfic Canadian Army?!

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

OK, here is a compromise on the last stand for everyone. Ive thought this through for two days, almost non stop.

If you have a pistol and it has ammo, you can shoot. No ammo, its empty.
    If you have overkill you dont get the second gun you have but the ray gun from nazi zombies instead.

I think thats pretty fair

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• bradino27
    replied

Forgot on one of my old posts. It would be awesome/hilarious if there was bayonets for the modern weapons. And on the marty and LS conversation. I think martyrdom should have randomized duds. For LS, they should lay on the ground flat and not be able to shoot, only revived.

Leave a comment:

• 5t3v0
    replied

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
    ROFL this HAS to be a troll...
    or just a plain idiot, but troll seems more likely. when i read that i was like "is he for real?"

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

Originally posted by Banzai101
    What I would like for IW and Activision to add is:
    1. Four Perks!! 4th perk can have any perks from 2, and 3.
    2. Bring back Eavesdrop!
    3. No more buying or playing on servers, you can make matches like on Xbox360, and play with people across the world!
    4. Two Attachments to guns!
    5. More Skins like: Silver, and bring back Gold too!
    6. Attachment's on Pistols!
    7. Keep Marty and Last Stand! (Who cares if people think your an n00b, its part of the game!)
    8. No more ping! Try not to have any lagging!
    9. Bring back map: Broadcast! That map rules!
    10. A new mode I made up "Team Tactical" A combination of TDM, Domination and, Sabotage.
    11. Have a team called, "Canadian Army" on multiplayer!! Atleast there should be team with Canada, not always USMC.
    ROFL this HAS to be a troll...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X