X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5t3v0
    replied
    Re: What do you want in MW 2

I have another Idea with last stand. How about that you die when you kill the person that put you in the mode, you can still kill others but it would be hard to prioritise.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by Will
    I be able to put all my attachments on a gun. Its gonna be balanced once everyone gets attachments
    LOL, I actually laughed out loud on this one. Thats a very valid point.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• imported_Will
    replied

I be able to put all my attachments on a gun. Its gonna be balanced once everyone gets attachments

Leave a comment:

• IC-Nelson
    replied

That's a pretty good idea IMO they should also raise up the recoil of weapons like deagle if you go into last stand and try to one hand that thing.

Leave a comment:

• 5t3v0
    replied

I'm not sure if this is a bad idea but what if they remove last stand and replace it with if you get shot in the legs and go below a certain amount of health you fall over and go into a last stand like mode, but you still die slowly (like loss of blood 'coz your legs have been shot to hell) not dying instantly like in a lot of other games.

Also if they leave last stand in I hope they make it that whoever shot them first and made them into last stand mode gets the kill points when they die, not the other person that killed them. That other person gets an assist.

Leave a comment:

• IC-Nelson
    replied

What i would like to see is instead of placing the Air Strike marker on a large map is when you earn the AS you hit 5 and if its available, you get a laser target designator and you have to aim it where you want it to strike, for the most of the time until the jet releases the ordinance and if you die before the jets get to the relative area of the map, they just fly by and do nothing

Leave a comment:

• Spik3d
    replied

Instead of a no-perk game, I think a no-perk mode would work nicely. Just like the hardcore/old school game modes of CoD4. Maybe have RPG's, claymores, and C4 laying around like Panzerfausts and satchel charges in CoD:UO.

Leave a comment:

• Flamesfan_21
    replied

Im all for the No perk argument Will made, at least, i am as far as "Damage altering" perks are concerned, i think everyone should have a set amount of health, and the weapons should have a set rate of fire and do a set amount of damage, relative to the weapon of course.

None of this Juggernaught/StoppingPower/DoubleTap/DeepImpact nonsense. (OK i admit DeepImpact isnt so bad, but it would have to remove all of them to work)

Perks should be optional extras, such as RPGs, Silent Running and the like. IMO.

Leave a comment:

• ChemicalWarfare
    replied

I have something they should also add for PC gamers:

1. Games for Windows LIVE enabled like Battlestations Pacific

2. Wireless Xbox360 Controler for PC can be enabled.

3. Russian Zombies or something, it'd be pretty intersting:evil:!

Leave a comment:

• Kylee!
    replied

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    Thats where my oldschool gameplay idea would come in.

As for no perk perk, they have some pretty useless perks in all three levels that if you used them, you would not be using anything good

Crunch
    I think stopping power and deep impact emulate this the best lol. Maybe no deep impact...

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by Nike
    Honestly, I'd want no perks. Perks are just annoying imo. I guess its just reward for leveling up.

Actually i'd like a "No Perk" Perk. Select this and you don't use perks.
    Thats where my oldschool gameplay idea would come in.

As for no perk perk, they have some pretty useless perks in all three levels that if you used them, you would not be using anything good

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• imported_Will
    replied

Honestly, I'd want no perks. Perks are just annoying imo. I guess its just reward for leveling up.

Actually i'd like a "No Perk" Perk. Select this and you don't use perks.

Leave a comment:

• KC-10
    replied

You can't have the different ACOGs because then the game will have to load every weapon with every ACOG. And I'd rather have useful varieties of weapons, like M249+Bipod, M21+Suppressor etc.

Besides, that low mag tritium (I think) ACOG is fine for CQC. I don't see the black crosshair RCOs being usable in a CoD map.

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

Originally posted by L3adcannon
    How can anyone play with a fov of 65 is a mistery to me.

Also make all the teams in MP have equally good camos. Opfor is ridiculously easy to spot in MW.
    Agreed.

I want my 110 FOV but can't have everything I guess.

Leave a comment:

• L3adcannon
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
    A default FOV of at least 80 like in CoD2, not 65 like in CoD4.
    This.

How can anyone play with a fov of 65 is a mistery to me.

Also make all the teams in MP have equally good camos. Opfor is ridiculously easy to spot in MW.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X