• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imported_Recon
    replied
    Re: What do you want in MW 2

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    I will just lay down and die or wait for some guy to race up and knife me.
    The funny times of this is when people run up, try to knife you.. BUT, you knife them :laugh: Oh that makes my day, and ruins others

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by Whiskey
    I'd suggest that if you throw away your pistol to pick up another weapon (unless it's another pistol), then you'd lose your ability to shoot in Last Stand...you'd just lay there and bleed out. As mentioned, you really can't have someone on the ground with an MG/assault rifle/etc in Last Stand without some balance issues.

Throw away pistol = no shooting in LS...use up all your frags = no marty nade ...that's how I'd do it, anyway.
    What? Thats not very fun or realistic.

I'm hurt bad, laying on the ground and my life blood is leaving. Its getting colder and my vision is blurring. I'm angry and want some revenge before I go, but I have no pistol so I will just lay down and die or wait for some guy to race up and knife me. I dont think so. Right here is my rifle and I'm going to fire some rounds off before I go.

Personally, I would rather see martyrdom/last stand removed than get nerfed. I would like to see marty grenades have the same time as a regular dropped grenade.

Put something else thats fun in place, like a grapling hook and zip line. :yay:

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• imported_Whiskey
    replied

Yeah and if you have overkill or picked up someone elses weapon, thats what you use.
    I'd suggest that if you throw away your pistol to pick up another weapon (unless it's another pistol), then you'd lose your ability to shoot in Last Stand...you'd just lay there and bleed out. As mentioned, you really can't have someone on the ground with an MG/assault rifle/etc in Last Stand without some balance issues.

Throw away pistol = no shooting in LS...use up all your frags = no marty nade ...that's how I'd do it, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• 5t3v0
    replied

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
    Last stand with a M60 would be :awes
    then there would be frequent callings of *NOOBZORZ!*

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

Yeah and if you have overkill or picked up someone elses weapon, thats what you use.

Crunch
    Last stand with a M60 would be :awes

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
    No martyrdom or last stand unless you're still carrying a grenade or pistol.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

No martyrdom or last stand unless you're still carrying a grenade or pistol.

Leave a comment:

• imported_youm0nt
    replied

Originally posted by Banzai101

2. Bring back Eavesdrop!

3. No more buying or playing on servers, you can make matches like on Xbox360, and play with people across the world!

8. No more ping! Try not to have any lagging!
    Originally posted by Whiskey
    You fell on your head a lot as a child, didn't you?
    Kyoto, Japan. Go figure

Leave a comment:

• Piemaaan!
    replied

:laugh:

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by iQue
    The horrid voice chat quality has something to do with that too methinks

There are rather a lot of servers that have a teamspeak or ventrilo server with a whole bunch of people on
    Yeah, I agree. A lot of servers also have voip off entirely and people get used to not having it. I know I do, so I dont bother saying anything.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

On PC no one talks.
    The horrid voice chat quality has something to do with that too methinks

There are rather a lot of servers that have a teamspeak or ventrilo server with a whole bunch of people on

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Well sure. For CoD that is true old school. Making it like Doom or Quake where you run and grab power ups just isnt meant for this game.

@Bonzai - Some of your ideas are pretty good but some are just a bit strange and some can never happen.

A 4th perk is nice. Maybe those could be the second attachments to weapons.

Broadcast was a good map. I wouldnt mind seeing it or something like it again.

The new mode sounds cool. Not sure what the point of domination would be if there was a bomb. Maybe make it that if you cap two of the three points you can then plant the bomb.

Bring back eavesdrop? You a console player? Ive only seen it work on that. On PC no one talks.

Not select where you play? I play with people all over the world now AND I dont have to play high ping servers.

No lag? Data can only travel so fast and that causes lag. You may not see it, but consoles have lag too.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• imported_Whiskey
    replied

If they dumped the old school and instead made it cod2 mode, that would work.
    +1. Great idea. "Old School" mode was hardly ever played by very many people. Changing it up to a "classic/basic COD" mode would probably please a lot more people, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

CoD2 mode sounds good... then I'd buy it.

I think CoD4 was a step in the right direction for the franchise but CoD2 was better, overall

I played so much CoD4 I can't stand it now

Leave a comment:

• imported_Whiskey
    replied

What I would like for IW and Activision to add is:

2. Bring back Eavesdrop!

3. No more buying or playing on servers, you can make matches like on Xbox360, and play with people across the world!

You fell on your head a lot as a child, didn't you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X