X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numptie
    replied
    Re: What do you want in MW 2

id like all perks to be removed, but more customization for weapons, like crysis, where you have multiple attachments for areas, barrel attachments, like lights and Lasers, silencers, several scopes, like reflex, eotech, acog , susat, 6x sniper, under barrel attachments like shotgun, grenade, grip or bypod.

and most of all SA80 rifle

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Originally posted by iQue
    No perks or crap like that

A man can dream right
    OR, you could buy COD2.

I have a good list, but no time to type it up right now. BUT I would like to see the options of turning off perks in ranked servers. Maybe the same with weapons. Its obvious the community wants something like that with all the servers with rules about not using this or that.

I'm always for more on/off options as it alters the game a bit. Of course, there would have to be a way to filter those changes as well. Maybe make it All perks or none or All weapons or just one specific class.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

Giant maps.
    Vehicles.
    More weapon attachments including a silencer for sniper rifles.
    Gore.
    Being able to have multiple attachments attached.

= Heaven.

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

No perks or crap like that

A man can dream right

Leave a comment:

• -Shifty-
    replied

I'm sure we all agree on no martydom, as for gameplay I like COD5's War mode.

I replayed the COD4 campaign and I must admit it isn't as bad as I've been saying. So keep it that way, but maybe add a few more cut-scenes and less linear skirmishs and maybe different objectives that will impact the story if possible?

I would like to see the red dots and ACOGs for the weapons mounted properly, and maybe instead of a simple red dot for each gun, maybe different types, like EoTechs for the M16/M4 series. A CompM2 for G36s, reflex sights for the P90s which God help us, should not be in COD6

How would you guys all feel about an M14 EBR? I also thought an AK74M might be nice, so we have a few different variations of AKs. What do ya'll think?

Also instead of jugernaught maybe better body armor? Armor you can see the player wearing so each character is personolazied a bit more. For Bandolier you see some extra ammo pouches, for 3 frags you can see them. Maybe different types of helmets you can pick from.

I would like a Mercenary mode of the game where you can pick your whole outfit, and then regular servers where you get the standard military outfit with the possible modifications possible in real life.

Leave a comment:

• TrudgiN
    replied

no martydom
    decent size maps
    less powerful nades like in w@w
    mores GUNNNNNNNNSSSSSS
    more pistols
    a perk that gives you ghillie suit with any primary gun
    like a big map just in a forest
    night maps
    more bolt action snipers
    different scopes like night vision and zoom
    more gunpaint
    design your own character

and many more

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

Something a little bit closer to the gameplay of vCoD and CoD2 personally, and I'd like CTF too (don't care about War)

Leave a comment:

• Basil.
    started a topic What do you want in MW 2

What do you want in MW 2

I would love if they put the game modes war and ctf in MW 2.
Working...
X