Why do ppl hate on E^Gaming ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do ppl hate on E^Gaming ?

The guy in that video is aimbotting for sure but is it verified as that blindll guy and if so why is he still here.

These forums should operate a no tolerance policy against hack biatches, until that glorious day you can slap people over the internet.

Comment

Yeah it was confirmed and theres other stuff on him. I really dont care that he hacks as long as its not against me, at this point, I just like busting his balls about it

Comment

ya its him
        Hes admitted to hacking
        Hes also on the PbBan list (multiple times)
        Anyone know or remeber someone named G0ttofAim??
        That's BlindII
        Whether or not he hacks now is not important because you never know when he might be hacking or isn't (his hitreg is about the same anyway what's the difference)

Comment

Like I said this guy isn't really good when he plays as another lambda player. In fact I played a lot of rounds (from some Clanmod public servers) plus some french/german ESL gathers against and with you. You're not bad but not really good at all. To be honest I didn't make connection with GottofAim, well seen eG guys.

Well it's very funny to see how you're playing, I mean do you use really something like a trigger bot as well as your aimbot ? I don't want to flame but your poor playing style looks definitely at the way to play of two old "players" called MGM and the famous Derkiller (maybe you and your friend FUBAR isn't it ?). Unfortunately these are only ravings, contrary to MFA, I have no proof (sorry that). BTW these three guys were more clever than you, it was practically impossible to see that they had an aimbot. So, I doubt that you're one of these players ... too bad.

Even that you're not one of this guy, this video is obvious, you're not legit !

Speaking of FUBAR, I'm pretty sure this guy is the last padders/modders of the current leaderboard, I remember having seen FUBAR with this flag. Moreover you must know that when you changes your soldier, this one keep the last flag used (from the options). I hope that Dice will fix this bullsh1t with the next patch. Since may 2008 hackers can't use namechangers but alas PID spoofers and blatant cheaters are always there.

Comment

caja i have played a couple of days ago with a guy who had a namehack. his name would show as a yellow c, but if you wispered him he would have some random changing name, and neither one was kickable. at the end they banned him by player number which wasnt enough.(he still sucked, the admins tried to kick him for breaking rules not suspect of cheatingXD).

ps what i am noticing now is that i come across more cheaters. But it can be always again the same 2 cheaters who trie to follow me ever since i helped a admin ban them from his server. the names are hotcyberkiller and hotcyberhunter. They make hot sometimes invisseble but dont ask me how.

Comment

Hmm... indeed I saw a guy today with a strange clantag, this player without leaving the part, change it several times, then his clantag plus his soldiername disappeared (blank name), when I wanted to whisper him, I got a CTD.

So I guess that these "features" aren't available from the known cheating websites but precisely from specific hacking sites. Well I guess too that the next PB update will fix that, only the major cheating providers can overcome EvenBalance

Comment

why do you guys whisper to people?

whenever someone whispers to me i tell them STOP WHISPERING

Comment

To tell them they are a Tw@ and not get in trouble with the admins.

Comment

I don't see why admins care about people coming in with orange names, i've done it a few times and I usually get kicked or something. Anyway, have you ever tried to do a kick vote against a hacker and you freeze up? I know a few people that whenever anyone tried to kick vote them, they would lock up... kinda messed up.

Comment

one thing that also bugs me is people using hacks will generally cause the server to lag and be annoying to play on which makes what they are doing double abnoxious

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                        one thing that also bugs me is people using hacks will generally cause the server to lag and be annoying to play on which makes what they are doing double abnoxious

Too tempting. And he even looks like a gamer in that context.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
                          The guy in that video is aimbotting for sure but is it verified as that blindll guy and if so why is he still here.

These forums should operate a no tolerance policy against hack biatches, until that glorious day you can slap people over the internet.
                          Checked the stats of this Blind dude. He's a BG in like 90 hours wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
                            Checked the stats of this Blind dude. He's a BG in like 90 hours wtf?
                            [media]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/8d45c58c5fea2724896b689f07628c52aac9f457.png[/media]

Thats not me in the server, I got this screen shot from someones xfire thing...

Comment

That's a stat padders server surely and do I see a SWAT tag?

Comment

Not a stat padding server, because the points don't add up. It's one of those Hacked servers that the guys who messed up the leaderboards are using.

Comment

Working...
                                X