• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do ppl hate on E^Gaming ?

:dead:
    Originally posted by o_hothead_o
    Just look at his videos
    Ohh and zeros and mine (new one coming out today)
    Oh noes.... This must be one of the many reasons I am blind...

Comment

fubar [WATCHING] vids with hit reg, I one shot AK47 easy, lets see more style, cos 1 shot with new 'no cone' may be interesting.

game on

pity no medic healing like dear Mother Teresa, like to play the team with my team.

2v2: friendly; rusty older gamers getting trigger happy

simple but so sweet comp; adrenaline

Comment

blind has good hitreg too but he doesnt want to make another video because its too hard

Comment

Originally posted by Field
          blind has good hitreg too but he doesnt want to make another video because its too hard
          Nahhh man not quite true you keep bugging me about making one... So I've started recording maybe in the next 2 years one will come out unless someone offers to do the video editing -_-

Comment

Yeah I saw this one video that you were in blind... it was really good, I think hothead put it up

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
              Yeah I saw this one video that you were in blind... it was really good, I think hothead put it up
              :yay: Omg really thats crazy I didn't know I had fans :yay:

Anyways just re-read the title of this thread and I have to say "Who cares?" well obviously E^Gaming members care but other than that I find this thread to be a sad and useless gesture at getting some
              "Damn, they're so good I feel sorry for them because they're hated so much"

And tbh I know a few clans that could just spam a forum with stuff about how their clan is teh ownage but they're always getting kicked and banned

-------------------------------Central Message----------------------------
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DEAL WITH IT TO BAD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No hate intended just saying this is what it looks like to me.

Comment

blind i understand you are not getting the credit you deserve as a player here on this forum. i know the truth that you are a pro shooter and maybe you have hacked in the past after i've seen all of the stuff people have posted about you but we've played together on pub alot and have 1v1d numerous times and you dont hack, im 99.5% positive you are just legit pro shooter skillz.

Comment

Blind, you were the mental stalker noob who religiously followed me to every server I used for days, or even weeks.

I used to knife you over and over again, and yet every time you knifed me you used to coo about it (and probably put it in videos) as if you were something special.

Ha! For every time you knifed me, I must have knifed you soooooo many times. ...But you won't admit that here, I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                    Blind, you were the mental stalker noob who religiously followed me to every server I used for days, or even weeks.

I used to knife you over and over again, and yet every time you knifed me you used to coo about it (and probably put it in videos) as if you were something special.

Ha! For every time you knifed me, I must have knifed you soooooo many times. ...But you won't admit that here, I bet.
                    That's a bit creepy, being cyber stalked.

And if you don't care, don't read the thread douche. I had a question for the E^guys and they answered it.

Comment

Yeah Field he may be a good shot, be he also hacks. Kinda funny that people do that, but he does do it. He never justified the video or anything else that linked him to the hacking.

Comment

A lot of hackusations flying out on these forums nowadays. That's all good but I post so little here nowadays that I can't remember who I like and who I don't. If I remember it's mostly don't. I do remember liking Field despite his creepiness so would be surprised if he's a hack biatch.

Although I can say that anyone who says 'douche' should automatically get a Makikomi to the floor.

I would love to see some videos of hackers though just so I know to kick them in the balls should I ever meet them

Comment

When EG guys say someone hacks, it carries more weight than when avg joe acusses of hacking. Because they get accused of cheating a lot by n00bs and wouldn't do the same unless they are really sure of it.

Comment

WTF is an EG guy?

No I want to see some videos. Hacker videos are fun.

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV-SeDRobMA[/media]

Eh nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
                                WTF is an EG guy?
                                A member of the Empire Gaming group.

Comment

Working...
                                X