Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do ppl hate on E^Gaming ?

Originally posted by caja
    Like I said this guy isn't really good when he plays as another lambda player. In fact I played a lot of rounds (from some Clanmod public servers) plus some french/german ESL gathers against and with you. You're not bad but not really good at all. To be honest I didn't make connection with GottofAim, well seen eG guys.

Well it's very funny to see how you're playing, I mean do you use really something like a trigger bot as well as your aimbot ? I don't want to flame but your poor playing style looks definitely at the way to play of two old "players" called MGM and the famous Derkiller (maybe you and your friend FUBAR isn't it ?). Unfortunately these are only ravings, contrary to MFA, I have no proof (sorry that). BTW these three guys were more clever than you, it was practically impossible to see that they had an aimbot. So, I doubt that you're one of these players ... too bad.

Even that you're not one of this guy, this video is obvious, you're not legit !

Speaking of FUBAR, I'm pretty sure this guy is the last padders/modders of the current leaderboard, I remember having seen FUBAR with this flag. Moreover you must know that when you changes your soldier, this one keep the last flag used (from the options). I hope that Dice will fix this bullsh1t with the next patch. Since may 2008 hackers can't use namechangers but alas PID spoofers and blatant cheaters are always there.
    Lolwut who are you talking about?

Comment

All I have to say is once a hack always a hack. There is no goign back for me. You screw up on a bad choice well to freaking bad. You chose to cheat and hell if I will let you play on our server. If a clan knows they have or had someone I will not let them play on our server. The clan that is.

All it takes is that group to come in and their buddies to follow then I am done. Tired of thee tards and the Clans who except them. yes it sucks, but plan and simple. If you except ohh well I use to excuse you are sooooo FULL of it.

I have heard it from to many clans leaders and honestly these guys go out and do their thing anyhow. They hide it, etc.. and for a clan to except it is plain stupid. Yes it is a game, but this is my release of the real world headaches. I rather play to play not admin because some jerk whats to ruin it for others....

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
        Not a stat padding server, because the points don't add up. It's one of those Hacked servers that the guys who messed up the leaderboards are using.
        Isn't it that these servers have a different counting, like 1000 points for every kill or death, therefore a stat padders server?

Comment

You got a point there. I had a different definition of stat pad server, that is an uber stat pad server. I'm sure guys who stat pad the old fashion way would even call these guys lazy cheaters.

Comment

actually they do:P. but then you also have people who just wants to join that server to get even faster points, but dont know which server it is..

Comment

If you blink a lot and move your hand in front of your eyes really fast, if feels like the disco.

My medallion is impregnated with special chemicals to ward off chest-hair mites.

Later I may edit this post and add something which advances the discussion.

Till then, it's a disco showdown. Plastic backlit floor-squares ftw! :thumbsup::salute::yay::shock::nod:

Comment

WTF Forces... what stuff your using?

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
                  WTF Forces... what stuff your using?
                  Thats gunna be one funny baby xD

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                    I'm sure guys who stat pad the old fashion way would even call these guys lazy cheaters.
                    Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                    If you blink a lot and move your hand in front of your eyes really fast, if feels like the disco.

My medallion is impregnated with special chemicals to ward off chest-hair mites.

Later I may edit this post and add something which advances the discussion.

Till then, it's a disco showdown. Plastic backlit floor-squares ftw! :thumbsup::salute::yay::shock::nod:
                    OMG you both crack me up

Comment

Minstrels are suitable for vegetarians.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                        Minstrels are suitable for vegetarians.
                        i always find it fasinating to see how normal topics turn into these ways.
                        Maybe a good subject for Brainiac, sience abuse.

Comment

to be fair guys, its not just e^gaming, my clan, EU Soldiers has someone causing us problems, his main name is "White Cap" he is a member we banned for glitching and aimbotting, he recently faked the name of one of our primary players

Comment

Comment

For me killing Bullfrog and Westwood studios made me a hater.

Comment

Oh yeah, probably wrong place, but just as a warning, what are the names of the known stats padding servers?, as that some times I go walking on different servers and do not want to end up on the wrong end of the gaming law

Comment

Working...
                                X