Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do ppl hate on E^Gaming ?

Originally posted by Amaranthuse

Back in the days, [BM] Blackwater Mercenary [BM]w8liftn was the public enemy number 1 for us gunship pilots for being such as wussy. SAAW him, gets banned, knife him, BAN, shoot him down with gunship, BAN, steal his gunship, BAN. ect...
    Wow, what a big baby. So anyone on that server pretty much was there to serve as target practice for him? YAG!

Comment

I hate e^gaming because when Absolute starts doing good in a pub server he starts producing a rather foul odor.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
        Wow, what a big baby.
        That's nothing. He also regularly signs up new accounts on the official EA forums to flame anything and everything in sight. It's not uncommon for him to get banned at least once a day.

Comment

Is he the ROFL PEACE douche?

Comment

Well W8liftn was the worse example I can remember in 2142. HE IS THE EXTREME *** kind of example. Even my boss isn't no where near him. [Economic Recession -> My Boss with gun shoots anyone who doesn't look right]

Players in 2142 do hate each other, however; it's just in maybe in that round or in that few rounds because they are killing him and he is not able to get revenge. After that they just let it go. If they don't then there's a problem with the hate. Perhaps they should address that.

Just remind those haters just a game; competitions over jobs, bargain, academia and love in real life gets brutal and intense. That's just human nature, hating something in game shouldn't be as bad as trailing someone and bash them.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
              Is he the ROFL PEACE douche?
              ya that's him. to further shuri's point, i'd say the lifeless douche started over 100 accounts, w/ only the intent to spam & flame garbage

Comment

Yeah, that's a little sad and pathetic. I'm lazy to create new accounts even when they only need your email and a password.

Comment

field is one of the top hackers in the community of battlefield 2142 and I got proof

Comment

wow i was just playing with this delusionaLoser on MIA shingle named yourlivingLOUD and he was aimbotting me with the scar and i kick voted him and told him to GTFO TRAASH and hes like 'why? cuz your aimbot sucks?' and hes like 'i know your aimbotting you capped me right away when i was up on that building' bla blahhh blah stuff like that.

i sure hope that wasnt you seeing as you only have 4 posts in this forum

Comment

a bit offtopic: i got accused of hacking by a aimbotter, just failed to take a screenshot because after that he killed 7 persons at once... i have a screenshot of him telling me i should get a better aimbot though. and they told me to **** off when i killed then both at the same moment with a pistol and sniper and nade( first trew up a nade, snipe on in the head which counted as a body shot, pistol him out, and then pistol the other hacker, and then the nade finished the job).

ontopic, i think people hate eg just for the reason a lot of good clans are hated(eu aim, UoR, eg, team wod) that is by owning without hacking. the people scream hack but they cannot proof it so they fail misserably and makes people beleive the tell the truth....

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday
                        field is one of the top hackers in the community of battlefield 2142 and I got proof
                        :laugh: Thats what they all say

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Holliday
                          field is one of the top hackers in the community
                          Originally posted by Field
                          and he was aimbotting me with the scar

Comment

field is a good player, but I have played against him and can tell you that he is no aimbotter. Unless he hides it very well. Dead giveaways that a person is using an aimbot: the distance from which they are getting their kills, and the way that their aim twitches from one point to another as their aimbot switches targets. Just because someone gets the jump on you and can quickly get a couple headshots on you does not mean they are aimbotting. I am really surprised that more people do not use sound to their advantage in this game and are taken by surprise all the time. You can really improve your kdr if you move slowly and listen to what your enemy is doing, that way you are never taken by surprise.

Comment

Just look at his videos
                              Ohh and zeros and mine (new one coming out today)

Comment

Yeah field gets really good hitreg in his videos, pretty entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X