what servers are you banned from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what servers are you banned from?

ok im just starting to get pissed and am actually considering paying for my own server.

DAM Gibraltar "baserape"

nfb gib "high maintenance" or uhh.. "stepping on the sand" or "shooting people that are on the sand" lol

GHF gib "hacking"

TacticalGamer.com.........no explanation and i hardly play on it.

WCK CIty maps "hacking"

AOF City maps "hacking"

those are the ones i can currently think of off the top of my head there are definitely more but generaly the trend has been getting banned from servers where my latency is good and there are lots of dumb noobs.

Re: what servers are you banned from?

Team Sparta - Banned for "wall glitching". I've been in an APC all round, shooting the admin who was a sniper firing while standing up, sticking out like a sore thumb on top of a tower.

=]BS[= - Banned for "glitching". Apparently, hiding in a dark corner as recon and turning on my camo device is akin to passing straight through a wall in their book. Quite ironic that they never complained about me until I was teamswitched to the team opposite the clan members.

=BMH= - Was tearing *** in a battlewalker. My totally sweet armor service medal was further rewarded by a ban for "stealing teammates' vehicles". I had been in the same walker all round long.

-DARK^ - Also known as =STAR=. Banned for "aimbot". Later got unbanned after a completely half-assed and halfway insulting ban appeal. I mention them anyway since I consider them to be extremely unprofessional.

[PS1441] - After a bad spell of my motion mines running into a full (and friendly) air transport, I was auto-banned for teamkilling. I later found out the ban had become permanent. Never asked the reason but I guess they got fed up with me cursing over VoIP.

BTW, please please please please please please don't tell me you'll just make another 24/7 Gib server among the ocean of them that already exist?

Comment

Ooooh so many. Where to start....

Vet server
      I apparently hack with the pilum. "It doesn't reload that fast"

Swat
      Banned for "Glitching"

GHF (only one of them oddly enough)
      Not sure why

S8J
      RDX bunny hopping apparently AKA killing Ramp Leader and blowing their core while he was on titan D.

Texas Team Players
      I had the audacity to question why the commander what quite literally screaming at everyone over VOIP. I also suggested "nicely" that maybe he didn't know what he was talking about. He apparently owned the server or something. Banzored.

Dark
      Stealing vehicles "ok I was guilty this time, but they could have at least asked me to stop"

Death Dealers
      Just straight up bring the pwn. I was having an exceptionally good night. Went something like 50-4 with 15-18 something pilum kills. They just banned me (and every other osis in the server) at the beginning of the next round.

Ps1441
      I said "WTF" no I didn't spell it out, which got me warned, then I said "oh my god" and apparently the word GOD is a banned word on a supposedly christian server, so I was banned.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember them all.

Comment

PAIN

GHF

PS1441

AOF

TNA banned by tag

UMA

D5

UG

NFB banned by tag

MOFC

DARK

PUP

KoF

All are for hacking or as they say "You de-populate our server"
        Except for ps1441 I came in with Anti-God tags once LMFAO banned instantly

Comment

Originally posted by Zarious View Post
          Ooooh so many. Where to start....

Vet server
          I apparently hack with the pilum. "It doesn't reload that fast"

yeah your pretty good with the pilum i saw your vids

Originally posted by o_hothead_o View Post
          PAIN

Except for ps1441 I came in with Anti-God tags once LMFAO banned instantly
          anti-god tags?

theres this one UAF server thats really annoying they pb kick you automatically for typing 'wtf' or using any bad language sometimes ill just do it without thinking and then ARGH

Comment

None. I must really suck.

Comment

do you guys know about any url where i could look up a clans website? or maybe a list of clan websites? because sometimes i try to find clan websites for a server and it is like looking for a piece of turd in a water treatment plant.

Comment

I'm with Quem. Zero, I guess I'm respectful and all.

Comment

don't know the server name... but got perm banned for knifing and t-bagging a admin :awes

Comment

Off the top of my head :

Door man is god Titan (Oddly enough, ONLY this one, I can play on any other DIG server) Apparently the real Doorman didnt like the fact that I considered him not to be my god and me knifing him while talking trash ALSO sealed the deal for my ban.

WCK : Uncappable camping : Apparently...Blowing up assets is camping.

ATU : Saying naughty words like "****" after some guy forcefully makes me teamkill him repeatedly (Which isnt a problem since the whole ATU clan is a big joke anyway)

Random American Prick server : I don't recall the clan but they were very patriotic (So am I but I don't go that far.) they kicked me and my clannies after pretty much challenging his "Ill ban you for killing me when i dont like it" tyrade...Went by the name of Jabba something.

Numerous christian servers : Mainly bunny hopping/Ramming and saying naughty words such as "Wth"

Numerous scrub servers : Ramming/RDX Whoring (There is no delay between switching, its all in your head)/Shieldoverloading/MotionMines on Shields/bunnyhopping

Edit : SWAT 24/7 Gib : Reason was using banned weapon, aka the APM...Which is a rule that violates the RoE so I naturally took it with over 9000 milograms of salt.

Comment

i dont even remember where i am banned from, ukce has banned me on all my soldier with a name ban, for hacking, nhs banned me, for hacking, ddso has banned me, for aimbotting, but unbanned me, XpS hates me, and is going to ban me asap i get on there. there are loads of others, but cant be assed to put em all on here.

Comment

oh yeah... banned from a server because of "Hacking clan" i was in =USA=... before it died...

Comment

the biggest fun is, when you get banned from a server, for a week, as they think you hack, then get back after a week, and get banned again, for hacking.

Comment

i Had a server in my favo's Called something like '' Teamplay fighters 24/7 teamplay'' wich i used to play on, But then i saw that the server had changed his name into '' takeshi's castle'' wich is the statspadding server of fubar, evolution|| Bonnieandclyde, and so on. When i joined to shout at them i was banned 1sec when i pressed: Joingame

Comment

Never been banned, not even in BF2. And I am not that good either lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X