Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what servers are you banned from?

Originally posted by Killerus View Post
    i have been playing since day 1 of the closed beta. My stats might not fully indicate my level of skill, but i score top of the server almost every round i play. I am not going to say i am better than 90% of the players, but i can definately hold my own against anyone. I have had many hackusations from alot of people/clans. I fully believe that my attitude has to do with not being banned. That was the purpose of my question.
    which is why when you get to that point you should start doing things like not playing on the same server for too long, buddy list the admins of servers you play on and all that so you have a contact in case you are removed from the server

Comment

Making friends with server admins is a good idea. Then they will at least warn you about doing certain things rather than immediately bringing down the ban hammer, like a certain server does that comes to mind.

Comment

well it aint all atitude of you, i have been banned without hackaccusion of anyone before, for aimbotting. so it was not really my attitude of me to them, also i didnt used chat or voip, or anything, it is more the maturity of the admins, their skill, and how they react to asskicks, i think.

Comment

In the end it comes down to an admins mood i think...and whether they want to play against someone with some talent. I think a lot of admins enjoy playing against players that arent very good, and they like their clans to be on top. But when they arent they get an attitude toward that person or persons and when the slightest thing happens...:bawling:...BANNNN....Where if a not so talented player did it, it would probably be ok

Comment

Yup. I don't mind rules and it doesn't bother me to follow them if they are clearly laid out, but a lot of servers are inconsistent with their enforcement. If I get banned for doing something, then don't take your sweet time to ban somebody else for doing it, and more blatantly at that!

Comment

but anyways i ws pzwnzoring with the p33 and was 30-2 or something
              You think that's pzwnzoring? Very moderate figures for pistol servers. I've seen scores of 135-8 or even 235-10 from professional stat padders. Dozens of med packs and medics frantic running around make sure you actually never die.

Comment

what do you mean 'professional stat padders' lol

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  what do you mean 'professional stat padders' lol
                  Well basically most of our Supreme Commanders...

Comment

Timless Camp G Clan Tag

Comment

oh lookie Godz banzor me from thier server with no explanation not only does this crap make the game harder to play and have fun it also makes me waste precious freetime out of my life registering on stupid forums to try and convince them to unban me.

Comment

i dont remember if i'm banned from any server, but i've been kicked quite a few times, mostly i dont remember why and they dont give a reason, i sometimes guess its to make some room for clan members i dunno.

the times i get a reason its usualy some overcomplicated crap they came up in the last minute to stop me from killing them.

the other day i was kicked for hacking, "too accurate with the pilum" was the reason, and i havent played in almost an year, or i'm really good or they are really bad, and i think its the second option...

i dont remember the server names cause i dont take the kicks very seriously anymore, its just annoying.

Comment

There are ways to get around a ban....very simple ways to get back into a server unless your ip banned...i wont post em here though

Comment

Yo many to actually try and tell you... TG, anybody who likes Squadplay and conquest should think of going on that server more often.

Comment

banned from WCK, no explanation given (although it happened right after i killed a WCK member....)

banned from DiG, no explanation

i'm a well-behaved player, always join squads and follow orders, so i see it more as their loss than mine /shrug/

Comment

WCK don't kick or ban for getting killed. I have learned something by looking at the nfb ban forums. Everyone always claims they did nothing, when they clearly broke a server rule like base rape.

Comment

Working...
                                X