what servers are you banned from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what servers are you banned from?

got banned a while back from the noobs @ moongamers for "hacking". also got the boot from some noob east coast clan too. don't remember the name, but they were all bitching about getting knifed. ask shaz, he was on their team & said they were all whining. next thing i know, i'm shown the door for "amor hack"

Comment

I got banned from a couple of servers for soloing gunship a bit too well.

-ATU- Brilliant Admins said I MUST TAKE A GUNNER even though half of them can't hit the board side of the barn with TV missile. Shot down admin in the Doragon multiple times and they used that excuse.

PS1441 - Soloing once again.

UG soloing and going 40 and 1.

Then some other 3 servers that no longer exist and isn't significant enough for me to remember.

Comment

None, I've never had the misfortune to come across any immature admins and I follow the server rules. (though I have had a few kickvotes and hackusations against me)

Comment

that is, i think, the biggest reason of bans for anyone on this forum. i always follow the server rules and get banned a lot, for maked up reasons, or just for the "real" one: hacking.

Comment

Back in the days when I was "the" senior admin I used to make it quite clear that no one was banned for anything other than provable reasons. I spent the most part of the day trailing people around (remember the ezekial and EMP saga) taking screenshots or examining hundreds of PB screenshots off the servers for evidence. (PB screenshots gave me 3 bans in the end out of about 4000 pics (no exaggeration, 2 no fogs one enemy name tags in shot).
            Now sadly I hear people are banned of the big T on hunches for hacking accusations, or kicked off servers for taking the no 3 gun on the titan when the admin wanted it.
            And people wonder why this game is declining. sheesh. Glad I gave up BF2142 and am happily playing BF2 and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
              that is, i think, the biggest reason of bans for anyone on this forum. i always follow the server rules and get banned a lot, for maked up reasons, or just for the "real" one: hacking.
              yeah you should try only playing 1-2 rounds on a server and then going to another one so as to not allow people to scrutinize you too much. i've found that i've gotten banned from servers for this type of stuff when im on there for 3-4 rounds.

Comment

A few because of, apparently, knifing the admins... :shakehead:

PS Never saw the message "No Knifing the Admins"...., forgot them though...

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
                  Back in the days when I was "the" senior admin I used to make it quite clear that no one was banned for anything other than provable reasons. I spent the most part of the day trailing people around (remember the ezekial and EMP saga) taking screenshots or examining hundreds of PB screenshots off the servers for evidence. (PB screenshots gave me 3 bans in the end out of about 4000 pics (no exaggeration, 2 no fogs one enemy name tags in shot).
                  thats a reason why i wouldnt want to be admin because their responisbility for thier server can be distracting from playing and enjoying the game.

Comment

Kicked for ping; banned for afk. Banned for using APM, PK Rockets.

Brilliant Admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse View Post
                      Kicked for ping; banned for afk. Banned for using APM, PK Rockets.

Brilliant Admins.
                      high ping & afk one thing, but apm's & rockets? not only is that moronic, it's against the rules that server admins agree to when hosting a server (ea rules)

Comment

ok which reminds me of knife servers, pistol servers, shotgun servers and knife pistol servers. whenever i go on any of these servers it always seems like people always get butt-hurt and start using other weapons because they cant use the decided weapon very well.

for example i went onto this pistol server a bit ago but the whole thing is kind of moronic because the rules were like "fight between central and toll, dont go past the wall" so its this big dumb thing where everyone is congregating at that one little dorrway laying down ammo and med hubs. (making the server totally lag i might add) but anyways i ws pzwnzoring with the p33 and was 30-2 or something and then a few of the enemy team were kind of butt-hurt and they just decide to start throwing nades into the giant cluster of enemies, yes i know its very tempting but then you have to realize doing something like that even if you are butt-hurt is going to completely ruin the rest of the match. after this started happening people were using assault rifles and rockets and stuff and the walkers that were standing watch just started pummeling everyone it was kind of stupid. i really dont get why people even go onto the server in the first place.

also i was playing some vehicle maps and i just DO NOT like highway tampa. it is just too big. The flags are just 2 far apart. i like shuhia taiba (good fighting around stadium), i like suez. i dont like tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                          Yesterday, I went on a K&P server, and a City Conquest match broke out.
                          Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :laugh:

Comment

various knife and pistol servers for running ppl over in APCs or FAVs :P

Comment

Im not sure the names of em all...not too many...some for hacking...some for apms...some didnt give a reason...oh and i think NFB was perma ban for a jihad but it was a long time ago i forget

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero View Post
                                perma ban for a jihad .................
                                :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X