Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what servers are you banned from?

Originally posted by Skates View Post
    Nope, the only way to know is when you try to join and it gives you the message that you have been banned.
    Or you guys can just change something in registery to remove the bans from all servers works well when u get banned, change it and rejoin in less than 15sec lol. U then say Dude I cannot be banned... now stop.

Comment

yeah sometimes i will just unban myself and come back but some servers like nfb i havent gone on anyways partially out of respect for thier wishes

Comment

ah, that's sweet field. You really do have a soft side.

Comment

I mostly get banned for no reason... just because they dont like I kill. So I got pissed and came back to ask why and still trying to ban me without telling me whats wrong

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurst View Post
            I mostly get banned for no reason... just because they dont like I kill. So I got pissed and came back to ask why and still trying to ban me without telling me whats wrong

So your confessing your a hacker. It is why you probably get banned in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
              So your confessing your a hacker. It is why you probably get banned in the first place!
              No, it's because all the little cry baby admins can't handle his skillz.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurst View Post
                Or you guys can just change something in registery to remove the bans from all servers works well when u get banned, change it and rejoin in less than 15sec lol. U then say Dude I cannot be banned... now stop.
                what exactly is it that you're changing? if you're banned by, let's say your ip address, how can you rejoin?

Comment

I think there are ways around ip bans, but its not worth looking into atleast in my eyes. Changing your GUID (which is a normal ban) can easily be changed in your BF2142 folder... people think its a hack and a hash gen but its neither...

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero
                    I think there are ways around ip bans, but its not worth looking into atleast in my eyes. Changing your GUID (which is a normal ban) can easily be changed in your BF2142 folder... people think its a hack and a hash gen but its neither...
                    Way to go, now DICE will try to encrypt it in the next patch just like they moved the IGA to radial.cdb and cause even more problems.

Comment

lol uh oh

Comment

Changing your GUID (which is a normal ban) can easily be changed in your BF2142 folder... people think its a hack and a hash gen but its neither...
                        It involves changing something in the registry. Although the only reason I can see for someone doing it is to either get around a server ban or get around a PB Ban. I know it definitely raises suspicions when you check a players GUID history and they come up with 20-40+ GUIDs.

Comment

oh theres ip masking programs you can get thats all i know about that

but really the only big crime i see with this whole thing is the amount of money it costs to have a decent size server running every month. If it costed say a third of what it does now maybe people wouldnt care so much if thier server got depopulated once in a while.

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                          It involves changing something in the registry. Although the only reason I can see for someone doing it is to either get around a server ban or get around a PB Ban. I know it definitely raises suspicions when you check a players GUID history and they come up with 20-40+ GUIDs.
                          i think it is great because the only reasons i've been banned from servers is either because of uncap rape or people THINKing i was using hacks. seeing that alot of servers i am unfairly banned i dont see the problem with coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk View Post
                            Yo many to actually try and tell you... TG, anybody who likes Squadplay and conquest should think of going on that server more often.

Got banned from TG yesterday because I "Kicked people out of your squad".

Half of these people had no idea what they were doing either, and I had about 3 others in my squad who did. (Clan and Mod mates)

When DTNeter asked why they promptly banned him without cause.

Comment

Yeah I got banned again today from another server, hacking again or course but i changed my GUID and went in as another soldier and kept on owning them

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo View Post
                                Got banned from TG yesterday because I "Kicked people out of your squad".
                                Strange. I could kick people out just fine.

Did you go and ask them on their BF2142 Contact An Admin forum? They might be able to enlighten you on what exactly they thought you were doing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X