My Trees got thicker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Trees got thicker

64 player titan wasn't officially supported when the game was released (if my memory serves me right)... so people cried about it on the EA forums and they got support for it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
      open the console with ~ on the left side of the 1 and type renderer.drawfps 1 to view it
      if you forget it you can always type renderer. and press tab twice to bring the menu, you can make it show the fps and the hud.

Ok, question on this. I did this yesterday and there are two sets of numbers being shown. Can someone explain what is what?

Comment

total and average fps simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
          total and average fps simple as that
          No.

FPS/TimeBetweenFrames(ms)

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
            No.

FPS/TimeBetweenFrames(ms)
            i've always wondered that myself. thx DDVV for asking & Xodus for answering. i usually get 10-12 ms between fps. is that good? bad? average? i dunno

btw, my bush is just a thick as yours:thumbsup:

Comment

Here's the question: Do you go for the better graphics or the advantage of more visibility with lower settings? I personally like everything set on Ultra High, but I have heard of some people tuning down the settings to gain an edge with visibility.

BTW, I finally got BF2142 reinstalled/patched (reformatted my HD). I'm gonna try to get on tonight. Don't know if anyone even noticed I've been gone...

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
                Here's the question: Do you go for the better graphics or the advantage of more visibility with lower settings?
                when i was having major issues, i put everything on low just to make the game bearable. otherwise i run all settings on medium, view distance 100 & anti aliasing off. i'd like to turn everything on high, but the performance hit just isn't worth it
                Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
                BTW, I finally got BF2142 reinstalled/patched (reformatted my HD). I'm gonna try to get on tonight. Don't know if anyone even noticed I've been gone...
                hell yes i've noticed. can't wait to see your rear back online:thumbsup:

Comment

Glad to hear somebody out there cares. lol But now I'm getting those stupid "unmodified content" errors, so I'm going to patch again and hopefully that will fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                    Everything maxed out of course but the AA and AF i set it with the Catalyst. AA 8X and AF 16X
                    Its probably the AA 8x and AF 16x together. Dunno, try messing with those.

Comment

trees indeed

as mentioned, try fiddling with af and aa

Comment

Just make sure you lock the door while fiddling. You don't wanna get caught.

Comment

do this right now. suck in your stomach muscles as far as possible while exhaling all the air out of your lungs. hold that for about 10 seconds. your body is a closed hydraulic system ( :

Comment

I'm not sure where this forum is headed, between the topics of douches and fiddling...with thick trees. Makes me think of the Who's Tommy album.

Comment

i have a 9600 gt and i put everything on low ... i can't stand high , all the flashy lights and stuff tis annoying
                              as for the trees i have it aswell, maybe a driver issue or a serverside hotfix has been causing it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X