Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Servers with 'house' rules.

Originally posted by finc.hairy View Post
    Ever get banned from a Christian server? Those are the best!!

BTW - if you play on Christian Gamers Online and you need to disconnect from the server, just type "LMAO" in the all-chat and you'll get kicked. Much easier than ESC + Disconnect from menu.
    lol those christian servers are pretty funny. Especially when there's bible passages scrolling as we're all killing each other, teabagging, etc.

Comment

I stick to deadmeat for some years
      only rules are no TK and no BAD LANGUAGE
      Location Dallas

Comment

I agree the no attacking an uncap rule can be a little lopsided. Like on Wake, where the US can bomb the snot out of the Chinese airfield, but they can't return the favor.
        I think a more fair rule would be, that if the other team only possesses one flag, uncap or not, you shouldn't arty, bomb, spawn kill, rape or otherwise, in it. Once they have a second flag then I think its fair game, even if it's an uncap.

Comment

I think uncaps are gay.
          The game is supposed to be conquest. Conquest doesn't mean have bases that can't be capped.

Mashed Potato City is what conquest is all about. That's what conquest means. .

Comment

Haha! Yeah, I agree 100%, and I actually find Mashtuur to be one of the better maps for that reason.

Comment

No uncaps, imagine china capping the carrier on wake island and have J-10 spawn on deck!

Comment

Originally posted by evant3k View Post
                No uncaps, imagine china capping the carrier on wake island and have J-10 spawn on deck!

Seriously, they should be able to do that. China wins by capping or sinking the carrier.

US wins by capping all the points.

Oman, Cleansweep, etc...
                MEC wins by capping all the points and sinking/capping the carrier.

Ever play a conquest RTS game? You don't win by letting your opponent live!

Comment

Its awesome fun flying out and trying to take over the carrier, it would give people waiting endlessly for jets something to do.

Comment

Anybody play BF:1942 on the map Coral Sea? The objective was to sink the enemy's carrier, and it was loads of fun... I actually reinstalled the game just for that map, and I think BF2 would benefit from a similar map.

Comment

Originally posted by [NF] Kodak' View Post
                      Anybody play BF:1942 on the map Coral Sea? The objective was to sink the enemy's carrier, and it was loads of fun... I actually reinstalled the game just for that map, and I think BF2 would benefit from a similar map.
                      I remember that... it totally does.

Comment

Working...
                      X